1/4 AFC: Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots (8:15pm)

Who wins: Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Going with the Pats at home. Gonna be ugly conditions. Tannehills from Texas, played college ball in Texas, and played most of his nfl career in Miami. Huge advantage Brady. These are usually the types of games that the pats win. Than again I could also see the Titans pulling this out. Henry should have a great game.

I’m taking the Titans. If the NE dynasty is about to end let it be at home to a so-so team. 24-20

Titans win. Tom Brady did not look very good. Patriots had some chances but their offense doesn't seem to have many weapons.

Josh Gordon and/or AB would have been helpful........
Gordon has proven to be done and AB...A TRAINWRECK. They needed to have a better plan going inti the season for TB12. I wonder if they kinda thought gronk was going to come back. Hope he comes back and if the Steelers don't win the SB then I hope TB12 wins #7.......

But we all know next year the browns will win it.......

Maybe now they will realize that even TB12 cannot do it all himself and they get him some OL and WR help

they tried WR help all year long. none of it - Draft Harry, trade for Sanu, Sign AB, Gordon comes back, etc. - NONE OF IT made up for loss of Gronk.

and i just loved watching Belichick sit there pissed on the sideline when he got "Belichicked" by one of his own former assts with knowing the loopholes in the rules to his advantage. When BB does it, it's like "he's a genius who knows all the rules and how to use them" but when it happens back at him, he gets all pissy. that moment was my favorite part of the game, besides the end result.

and i just loved watching Belichick sit there pissed on the sideline when he got "Belichicked" by one of his own former assts with knowing the loopholes in the rules to his advantage. When BB does it, it's like "he's a genius who knows all the rules and how to use them" but when it happens back at him, he gets all pissy. that moment was my favorite part of the game, besides the end result.
He didn’t look any more pissed than he usually does. When doesn’t he look pissed? ?Had no one to blame but himself for not going for it at midfield on 4th and 3 with under 5 left.

Gordon has proven to be done and AB...A TRAINWRECK. They needed to have a better plan going inti the season for TB12. I wonder if they kinda thought gronk was going to come back. Hope he comes back and if the Steelers don't win the SB then I hope TB12 wins #7.......

But we all know next year the browns will win it.......

True, obviously, but it doesn't mean they weren't counting on getting lucky with one of them ?‍♂️

Bill is going to ditch TB12, grab Andy D, and make him Tannehill squared from off the scrap heap.

Last edited:

Best playoff moments of the year for me. The pride of Walsh Jesuit football punked the GOAT and raged him out. So awesome

cfd6795d4c780615847d7b470f3ce4bc.gif

I get what you’re saying. I’m sure he wasn’t happy about it. But it’s not like he sounded off afterwards that it was unfair or whatever. I’m sure it was very satisfying for Vrabel though especially.