“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the nut who just hoped for the death of an entire generation.
But I must admit, each of your posts proves you know mental sickness. Your thoughts are consumed by it.
I believe in the concept of natural selection. Adapt or go ahead and die. If you are not suited for this world, you are better off dead than continuing to drag down others.

I believe in the concept of natural selection. Adapt or go ahead and die. If you are not suited for this world, you are better off dead than continuing to drag down others.
I seriously doubt you actually believe that. How do you feel about welfare? Should they adapt or die?

I seriously doubt you actually believe that. How do you feel about welfare? Should they adapt or die?
I kinda do believe it. I have no use for people who sit around and b*tch. Just get out of the way.

I never think about welfare. Why would I? Do I care of people get medical, food, or some monetary assistance if they live in poverty? I dont especially because the majority of them that do have jobs.

I kinda do believe it. I have no use for people who sit around and b*tch. Just get out of the way.

I never think about welfare. Why would I? Do I care of people get medical, food, or some monetary assistance if they live in poverty? I dont especially because the majority of them that do have jobs.
Not adapting very well if you rely in handouts from others. According to your their other option is die.

if children are mature enough to decide they are a different gender and recieve life altering treatment in fulfillment of that desire then why can't they choose sexual partners at any age?

We aren't as far away from adults banging children being mainstreamed as you think.
The people that seduce and corrupt these disaffected kids with the ignorant drive by parents are the lowest form of life on the planet.

How often do children get life altering gender treatments? Does this happen as often as people marrying animals?
There is a private children’s hospital in Columbus mutilating children right now. Very profitable surgeries, a lifetime of expensive care. These people are ghouls. They see it as a beneficial revenue stream and potential area of growth.

That is PROFOUNDLY f__ked up.

There is a private children’s hospital in Columbus mutilating children right now. Very profitable surgeries, a lifetime of expensive care. These people are ghouls. They see it as a beneficial revenue stream and potential area of growth.

That is PROFOUNDLY f__ked up.
Really? How old are these children getting their tallywhackers cut off?

Trans is NOT natural.You are either anti-trans or a liar. We know you’re a liar anyway.

None of your post addresses the fact you wished for the death of an entire generation. That isn’t natural selection. That’s just the hatred you’re filled with.

Even the prep is criminal. These prepubescent boys on testosterone blockers as they should be maturing normally are going to have osteoporosis and be breaking hips by 60

None of your post addresses the fact you wished for the death of an entire generation. That isn’t natural selection. That’s just the hatred you’re filled with.
In hindsight, I should not have said the entire generation. That was too encompassing. Just the part of the generation that is angry, brooding, intolerant and tries to block progress.

As you have no soul, I am sure you don’t. But I would not be surprised if you said you would like to screw one.
You have no soul if you don’t care if another person is trans? Interesting perspective.

What hospital in Cbus is chopping children’s genitals?

You have no soul if you don’t care if another person is trans? Interesting perspective.

What hospital in Cbus is chopping children’s genitals?
No soul if you don’t care that school employees are facilitating trans procedures without parental consent. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder that should be treated, not indulged.

Status
Not open for further replies.