“All black people think the same” -racist joe biden

Really ? I embrace the added diversity in Dublin In the years I’ve been here . Can’t be any more forceful . Been saying it for years . And providing the numbers . Still a large majority white but more diverse than it used to be and I thinks it’s a good thing

2% black is diverse? OK Harry.... don't worry, I'm not one that judges..... We all know why you want Biden.

2% black is diverse? OK Harry.... don't worry, I'm not one that judges..... We all know why you want Biden.

71 percent white . Was 85 - 90 percent not that long ago . I’ve seen stats saying 4.5 percent black and at Coffman its 5 percent black and . 5 percent Latino 17 percent Asian . Or that doesn’t count as diverse ? . You don’t know me at all obviously if guy thinks I don’t embrace the added diversity in Dublin ., Trump is a disaster is why I want the only other guy running . I don’t find him racist and most voters won’t either .

Ever said it was diverse , said it was more diverse than it was just like many suburbs are in this country over the last last 20-30 years

Last edited:
Trump said to blacks “. What do you have to
Lose “. You live in the ghetto , in a crime infested jobless hell hole . Paraphrasing but it was may be worse . ( don’t start with he did so much for them crap , unemployed came down a lot under BO and was continuing when he left ). I can produce audio of it and all Trumps worst moments . Trump isn’t winning any less racist candidate contest
Did he say all blacks are gang members like you did?

71 percent white . Was 85 - 90 percent not that long ago . I’ve seen stats saying 4.5 percent black and at Coffman its 5 percent black and . 5 percent Latino 17 percent Asian . Or that doesn’t count as diverse ? . You don’t know me at all obviously if guy thinks I don’t embrace the added diversity in Dublin ., Trump is a disaster is why I want the only other guy running . I don’t find him racist and most voters won’t either .
Right he isn't racist at all...If you don't vote for me, you ain't black. Blacks aren't diverse, Poor kids are as smart as white kids, Corn Pop... ?

It is reporting what trump has said and done and what other parts of the world's reaction to it. is . Usually you find other parts of the worlds reaction and feelings on something from sources outside the United States . Their reach and coverage is world wide.
Really don't care. Just like I don't care what other world leaders say either.

Ever said it was diverse , said it was more diverse than it was just like many suburbs are in this country over the last last 20-30 years
Coffman still isn't the city you live in. It's Dublin.

You got me it's 99 percent white rich people .
1597021394535.png

The one black guy.....

Coffman still isn't the city you live in. It's Dublin.

Lets talk about where you people live. I never argued it was a very diverse place it is a majority white , but it used to be 90 percent white , now it's lower 70's . So where do you people live and tell me how great it is and how diversity is a plus and how much you enjoy the diversity . I really like that the city where I reside has become more diverse over the time I've lived here and have said so multiple times and that goes for where my kids go and have gone to High School .

Lets talk about where you people live. I never argued it was a very diverse place it is a majority white , but it used to be 90 percent white , now it's lower 70's . So where do you people live and tell me how great it is and how diversity is a plus and how much you enjoy the diversity . I really like that the city has become more diverse myself over the time I've lived here.
Glad you like living in Dublin. Coffman is just a high school.

Lets talk about where you people live. I never argued it was a very diverse place it is a majority white , but it used to be 90 percent white , now it's lower 70's . So where do you people live and tell me how great it is and how diversity is a plus and how much you enjoy the diversity . I really like that the city where I reside has become more diverse over the time I've lived here and have said so multiple times and that goes for where my kids go and have gone to High School .
I have to say thank you to you tonight Harry. You've been on fire and I've actually laughed hard several times tonight. Whew good stuff...

Trump said to blacks “. What do you have to
Lose “. You live in the ghetto , in a crime infested jobless hell hole . Paraphrasing but it was may be worse . ( don’t start with he did so much for them crap , unemployed came down a lot under BO and was continuing when he left ). I can produce audio of it and all Trumps worst moments . Trump isn’t winning any less racist candidate contest
Was he wrong?

At least for inner city dwellers?

Reactions: y2h
So are Trump's and there is loads of audio to prove it. . Voters will decide who is worse if that is important to them .

People are waking up to the pandering and racism of Joe...including Civil rights lawyers.
The dems are racism carpetbaggers, preying on the uninformed voters.

Your side is floating the idea that Biden is a racist, with very scant evidence , Trumps own words and actions have shown him to be more racist. May be not to you , but your vote is already cast.
Dear God...this is hilarious. "More racist"....keep on moving those goal post Harry. Fact still remains...Biden is a racist.

Dear God...this is hilarious. "More racist"....keep on moving those goal post Harry. Fact still remains...Biden is a racist.
I didn’t say hé was racist and I don’t believe he is . I meant in terms of the average undecided uninformed voter , Trump won’t win the « Who is more racist contest . It’s about contrasts in general elections . Trump is hardly the beacon of inclusiveness and racial harmony . How did Biden get so much support in South Carolina ? That catapulted him to the nomination . The average undecided voter doesn’t think Biden is a big racist . The EC judges people as. being racist ? That’s pretty Rich