‘Coup has started’: Whistleblower’s Attorney said in 2017

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Since January 2017, Zaid wrote that a “coup has started” and that “impeachment will follow ultimately.”

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, “I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president.” Also that month, Zaid tweeted, “We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.”

Tell us something we don't already know! It's a crime what the Democrats have been doing in more ways than one. They want Trump out because he's actually uncovering just how crooked they are. I understand Trump is a volatile personality, but what amazes me is how the Left continues to overlook the REAL criminal activity their own party has been partaking in the past 8-10 years. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the sole purpose as a party is to over throw a duly elected President.

Let's face it both parties have gotten out of control and no longer represent the people. They are only about padding their own pocket books. But the way the Dems have acted since 2016 truly is disgusting and the strongest argument yet for term limits.

Brought over ...

Witch Hunt - She Needs to Testify ! ! !

Judicial Watch Reveals Surveillance Targets Requested by U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch and State Department

Specifically former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, initiated a request for State Dept. officials to conduct surveillance on: Jack Posobiec, Donald Trump Jr., Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Michael McFaul (Obama’s ambassador to Russia), Dan Bongino, Ryan Saavedra, Rudy Giuliani, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Lou Dobbs, Pamella Geller and Sara Carter.

Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources.
Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources
Prior to being recalled as ambassador to Ukraine in the spring Yovanovitch reportedly created a list of individuals who were to be monitored via social media and other means. Ukraine embassy staff made the request to the Washington D.C. headquarters office of the department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs.
After several days, Yovanovitch’s staff was informed that the request was illegal and the monitoring either ceased or was concealed via the State Department Global Engagement Center, which has looser restrictions on collecting information.
“This is not an obscure rule, everyone in public diplomacy or public affairs knows they can’t make lists and monitor U.S. citizens unless there is a major national security reason,” according to a senior State Department official. If the illicit operation occurred, it seems to indicate a clear political bias against the president and his supporters.

Tell us something we don't already know! It's a crime what the Democrats have been doing in more ways than one. They want Trump out because he's actually uncovering just how crooked they are. I understand Trump is a volatile personality, but what amazes me is how the Left continues to overlook the REAL criminal activity their own party has been partaking in the past 8-10 years. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the sole purpose as a party is to over throw a duly elected President.

Let's face it both parties have gotten out of control and no longer represent the people. They are only about padding their own pocket books. But the way the Dems have acted since 2016 truly is disgusting and the strongest argument yet for term limits.

Why in the world would you think term limits would change this dynamic at all ?

It seemed very clear to me that Nancy was against Impeachment, and even as she announced the beginning of the Dem witch hunt, she seemed less than enthusiastic. Why did she proceed ? Because the unelected Dem bosses behind the scenes told her to do it.

This pulling of strings will only get WORSE if there are term limits enacted without first completely revamping campaign finance.

Why in the world would you think term limits would change this dynamic at all ?

It seemed very clear to me that Nancy was against Impeachment, and even as she announced the beginning of the Dem witch hunt, she seemed less than enthusiastic. Why did she proceed ? Because the unelected Dem bosses behind the scenes told her to do it.

This pulling of strings will only get WORSE if there are term limits enacted without first completely revamping campaign finance.
I hear you but I just think Term limits is a start. These lifelong politicians are too comfortable making behind the door deals.

I hear you but I just think Term limits is a start. These lifelong politicians are too comfortable making behind the door deals.

We had "a start" with McCain's(?) campaign finance reform bill, ultimately ending with a situation where Soros' corporations can make unlimited contribution$ to the Democrap Machine, resulting in nearly unlimited influence. Political lobbying and other "free $peech" has evolved to absurd levels. Anything that looks like incremental change will be twisted up to the financial advantage of the Congressional carpet-baggers and Party Bosses. Change has to be comprehensive or not at all in this area.

Brought over ...

View attachment 4559

Witch Hunt - She Needs to Testify ! ! !

Judicial Watch Reveals Surveillance Targets Requested by U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch and State Department

Specifically former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, initiated a request for State Dept. officials to conduct surveillance on: Jack Posobiec, Donald Trump Jr., Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Michael McFaul (Obama’s ambassador to Russia), Dan Bongino, Ryan Saavedra, Rudy Giuliani, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Lou Dobbs, Pamella Geller and Sara Carter.

Obama/Clinton FBI / DoJ / DNC:

Spying / Framing / Prosecuting / Intimidating / Subverting

Nice pattern coming into focus.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement

I think a good way to start to make change is my putting some of people involved in the wrong doing behind bars and not just let them retire with full benefits.

Respect is better, but it's OK to settle for fear now and then.

Include if they've enabled their families to sweetheart graft deals outside of the law.

I noticed the usual suspects are not jumping in here calling the coup attempt a "crazy conspiracy theory" for some reason?

I guess someone involved had to literally spell it out for them before they could overcome their delusion enough to catch a glimpse of reality.
He was just kidding.

Bakaj wrote that the president is "engaging in rhetoric and activity that places my client, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower, and their family in physical danger."

The Whistleblower is as a Material Witness to the Biden Corruption in Ukraine

“He was there under Joe Biden. He was there when Joe Biden was trying to fire the prosecutor… that was investigating Hunter Biden,” Paul claimed. “So this person was a Ukrainian expert on the desk at that time. I think he should be interviewed not as the whistleblower, but as a material witness to the Biden corruption in Ukraine.”

The Whistleblower is as a Material Witness to the Biden Corruption in Ukraine

“He was there under Joe Biden. He was there when Joe Biden was trying to fire the prosecutor… that was investigating Hunter Biden,” Paul claimed. “So this person was a Ukrainian expert on the desk at that time. I think he should be interviewed not as the whistleblower, but as a material witness to the Biden corruption in Ukraine.”
Yes a bi-partisan state department professional that worked for multiple administrations reports a President using extortion and bribery for personal political favors. You got him.

HAHAHAHAHA - There it is

The Ambassador Gordon Sondland, the political appointee who gave $1 million to Trumps campaign and revised his testimony when lawyers said he could go to jail for perjury stated their was quid pro quo. "I hardly know the gentleman" - LOLOL. Under the bus you go.

Yovanovitch - Lied Under Oath in deposition in the Impeachment Testimony

....communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a "quite delicate" and "time-sensitive" matter -- just two days after the whistle blower complaint that kick started the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained ....showed that in fact, Yovanovitch had responded to Carey's initial Aug. 14 email, writing that she "would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you."
"I'm writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring," Carey then wrote to Yovanovitch. "I'd appreciate the chance to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right."

Carey continued: "Could you let me know if you have any time this week or next to connect? Happy to come to a place of your choosing, or if easier, to speak by phone at either of the numbers below. I'm also around this weekend if meeting up over coffee works."

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer .... emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

Liars gonna lie

Leakers gonna leak

I wonder which network will finally own up to reality ..........hell their ratings would skyrocket and they could purchase back a bit of credibility.

I'm almost starting to root for Drumpf to win a 2nd term, just so I can watch Slappy shooting up Deerfield Town Center on Channel 12 LOL.

As Barry Speaks for the Last Time in White house .... Comrade Eric, AKA -"Whistle Blower Want 2B" Looks on with Co-Workers