‘Coup has started’: Whistleblower’s Attorney said in 2017

you quote news stories as if they were telling truth. they are not. go read the transcript of the phone call. there is nothing there. that is the only evidence we have. quite frankly it is the only evidence we need. the cherry picked transcripts the democrats released and the propaganda wing of the democrat party (aka the media) are speaking of peoples opinion on what was said on the phone call.

of course you dont really care about truth either.

Huh? I asked you a serious question
Serious answer...I think the rule of law is important and trump is violating it. It is a question of right vs wrong. Bolton called it a drug deal. Kelly discussed the lack of guard rails and his job of explaining what is illegal, half the GOP house is resigning the number of people outwardly supporting Trump is dwindling down to the Nutjobs and known hypocrites like Graham and Paul. This investigation, the Mueller investigation are all tied to the single thread ....Trump is fine trading national security and political favors with foreign dictators. Hence his affinity for autocratic states.

you quote news stories as if they were telling truth. they are not. go read the transcript of the phone call. there is nothing there. that is the only evidence we have. quite frankly it is the only evidence we need. the cherry picked transcripts the democrats released and the propaganda wing of the democrat party (aka the media) are speaking of peoples opinion on what was said on the phone call.

of course you dont really care about truth either.
So you believe the QaNon Reddit? They are releasing the FULL transcripts of key witnesses testimony.

Mainstream media is all fake and GRock and his crazy internet sources have the real facts.

Serious answer...I think the rule of law is important and trump is violating it. It is a question of right vs wrong. Bolton called it a drug deal. Kelly discussed the lack of guard rails and his job of explaining what is illegal, half the GOP house is resigning the number of people outwardly supporting Trump is dwindling down to the Nutjobs and known hypocrites like Graham and Paul. This investigation, the Mueller investigation are all tied to the single thread ....Trump is fine trading national security and political favors with foreign dictators. Hence his affinity for autocratic states.
Quotes like these are why you and people in the MSM have turned off so may Americans.

My sense is that Barr/Horowitz/Durham will be outlining the coup attempts for all to see; and no doubt laying to bed this final attempt (faux impeachment).

Enjoy.

My sense is that Barr/Horowitz/Durham will be outlining the coup attempts for all to see; and no doubt laying to bed this final attempt (faux impeachment).

Enjoy.

Perhaps so.

They'd better stretch it out, though. It may be a bit early.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to Jim Jordan for refreshing everyone's memory at the hearing today about the faux whistleblower's attorney being in the coup camp going back to Jan. '17.

Unimaginable that this is occurring.

Real Americans will not allow the republic to be overtaken.