Search results

1. B

Central Buckeye League (CBL)

This is the 1st year of this restart league. Members are-Bexley, Buckeye Valley, Columbus Academy, Grandview Hts, Columbus Ready, Whitehall and Worthington Christian. These schools minus Columbus Ready were the Mid State League Ohio Division the last few years. As for 2023-24 season I would...
  2. B

2024 schedules

As the 2023 regular season ends this week- I tend to look ahead to the next year and look at schedules for teams. However, OHSAA has done away with Aribiter system and now uses Dragon Fly- I do find where you can see future schedules on Dragon Fly- also looked at Max Prep and they also do not...
  3. B

Central Buckeye League (CBL) 2023

This is a renewed league of the past. This league is also the now defunct Ohio Division of the Mid State League. League members playing for the league title are Bexley, Buckeye Valley, Columbus Academy, Columbus Ready and Whitehall. Grandview Hts and Worthington Christian are members of the...
  4. B

Playoff Situation/Question

4. Eligibility for Football Tournament Participation In order to be eligible for regional tournament participation the following requirements must be met: 4.1 The school must be a member of the OHSAA and in good standing. 4.2 A regular season football schedule must be submitted on the...