Search results

1. W

State Title Talk

Revisiting, as you requested 😂
  2. W

State Title Talk

Three tech-falls and a major decision. I’d call that “with ease” or maybe “fairly easy” in winning a state championship.
  3. W

State Title Talk

Two of the Barnsville Kings are brothers. The one committed to Ohio State, Dakota, is not.
  4. W

State Title Talk

5. W

State Title Talk

Stay ignorant and quick watch of the archive. Good as live. Flo picture HD.
  6. W

State Title Talk

Cut through the competition like a hot knife through butter.
  7. W

Is Jaxon Joy, Wadsworth's greatest of all time?

I think he is. Even against the best in USA, his few losses have been close. He will only improve in college.
  8. W

OSU/PSU

Bad call, bad review. One of the worst I’ve seen.
  9. W

Wadsworth High School wrestling coach Clay Wenger leaves, becomes Mount Union women's coach

Good luck to Coach Clay and to the Grizzlies in their 2023-2024 season!
  10. W

Streaming State??

I don’t seem to be having that problem picking the matches I’m interested in. Watched four matches in a row for Wadsworth. When a commercial came up, I hit skip and went by it.
  11. W

Hoover District

me neither
  12. W

Hoover District

What time do things kick off Saturday? Never mind, found out: 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday.
  13. W

Hoover District

14. W

Hoover District

I appreciate the coverage, but I wish the commentators spent more time describing what’s happening on the mat and less unrelated happy talk.
  15. W

Hoover District

thanks! Watching from a hundred miles away.
  16. W

Hoover District

Any streaming source?
  17. W

2023 OHSWCA State Duals D1 Finals

So St.Ed’s unquestionably earns the top dog position again this season. I do remember watching Wadsworth beating them in the first state duals high school wrestling event I ever attended. See them nexr year. 😊
  18. W

2023 OHSWCA State Duals D1 Finals

horrible start for Wadsworth.