Search results

1. E

Edgewood 2023

Valley View
  2. E

Best basketball programs from schools that no longer exist

My Father played for Hanover (Twp,Butler Co.) he spoke highly of Lockland Wayne played them in the latter 40s I'd suppose in the tournament,became part of Princeton in 59 didn't they? And I thought I was old.
  3. E

Playoff attendance

Versailles vs PrebleShawnee very nice attendance both sides,I was impressed being an(outsider) Kudos to another MAC team ,I don't know how they do it ,size ,numbers mistake free,but Shawnee was definitely there to support their team.
  4. E

Winton Woods vs Piqua

Yeah ,me thinks he picked the wrong team to score 31 or more,like pull to trap said ,Edge gave them 14 ,
  5. E

SWOC

Man,no replies .I look forward to these discussions and your insight on what's happening in Cougar land as I haven't seen a game yet this year.20 ,30 ,40 + points ,almost always took a lil bit of time to get the offense running smoothly,now they've cut into preseason even more .What ever...
  6. E

Oh, this is a sad way to lose a game…

Good one for ask the Ref,what if it's kicked forward or pushed? Good video though,if your the winner.
  7. E

Hamilton Ross looking for a game week 4

Chillicothe was looking, The Edge played them once in playoffs ,ahh the good old days .
  8. E

Fenwick @ Edgewood- the battle of mediocrity

He's disappeared again ,wondering.....extra s,?