Search results

1. A

Friday, March 1 Final Scores

Moeller 59 Little Miami 43 Final
  2. A

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Secret is a good QB to run the option. You're right, you need speed but the QB is the key.
  3. A

2023 Football

I remember the GCL had games on Victory Parkway at XU stadium. I remember being there in 1967 for the class of '68 when Moe played Bacon and got waxed 40+ I believe to zip. Bob Harris was Moe QB- He perished in the Marshall plane crash. Lived a few houses up from me. I'm not sure if Moe ever...
  4. A

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Giving a qb time will do that.
  5. A

Region 2 Championship: Springfield (11-1) vs. Olentangy Liberty (8-5)

He might be but that is a rumor. Don't forget, he is a minor and that info must be released through his family via a doctor. I DVR the game, not one mention of a concussion. As I said, it might be true but still a rumor.
  6. A

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Calm down. Wow. Didn't take much. lol
  7. A

Not unless you're passing on bad information prematurely. Not fair to Marshall, his family, or the school. THAT relates to football.
  8. A

2022 Football

How do you know he had a concussion? What medical staff told you? I DVR the game and not ONE wotd was said about a concussion. How is it you know? It may be true but until it comes out, you're passing bad and premature information. Not fair to Marshall, his family, or his school.
  9. A

Haha. Yeah sonny, keep believing that. Hilarious.
  10. A

You are correct. Opinions do not trump facts, which you have none.
  11. A

Still no proof. Just opinion, which you are allowed. You're not allowed your own facts though.
  12. A

Friday Finals (11/18/22)

Who told you it was concussion protocol? Unless you know for sure, like you examined him, you're passing on horrible information. Not fair to Marshall, his family, or his school.
  13. A

No because you're saying this with no proof. Just an opinion which you are allowed. Still, sour grapes.
  14. A

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Who started the Concussion protocol for Marshall? Rumor because he did not play? They showed him on the sideline with no medical staff. One person says concussion protocol and the followers follow. It may be true but right now, a rumor.
  15. A

Region 2 Championship: Springfield (11-1) vs. Olentangy Liberty (8-5)

Didn't follow the game did you? Moeller pulled their starters in the 2nd quarter.
  16. A

Week 13: R4 Semi - Archbishop Moeller (11-1) vs Mason (10-2) at Middletown

Anaheim Servite California- Steve Beuerline was their QB- at Galbraith Field afternoon game, one great QB, I was there- Moe won. Forget the Texas team but I will find it. They played at Nippert and had the game ball delivered by a parachute.