Search results

1. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Also, tell me your son wasn't denied admission without telling me your son was denied admission 😂😂. As @cuyahogacuse said, we wish him the best at Wisconsin.
  2. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I can't even begin to point out all of the outright misinformation in this post. After looking at the senior class from Hoban that was the 2018 class there is not a single player on that roster that ever played middle school football at CVCA. I can assure you he would have been mentioned in...
  3. T

#PACtion™ 2024

The irony of an old school T backfield Panther asking such a question blows my mind 😂😂
  4. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Word on the street is that he was caught voting for Futch as COY and it wasn't appreciated 😂
  5. T

PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

Word on the street is that he was caught voting for Futch as COY and it wasn't appreciated 😂.
  6. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Come on man, the steroid era is baseball was the absolute best time for baseball. Now, they are all using peptides which are highly unregulated and easy to get and work better than good ol fashioned roids!!
  7. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I will give you a break on this. Your post is written with so much conviction about this that it I am inclined to agree to disagree and we both keep our tuffness intact. 😂
  8. T

#PACtion™ 2024

We only offered butter and salt on our popcorn. We don't add all these fancy flavors to it like they do today. Your not getting a Carmel or chocolate drizzle on our popcorn!! Ol fashioned salt and extra artery hardening butter!!! As for special teams. It was our starting defense!
  9. T

#PACtion™ 2024

This is all hocus pocus if he wasn't running the wing!!!
  10. T

#PACtion™ 2024

No, Wally Armour wasn't tuff enough for me to sell cars at his establishment. I heard he wasn't a Wing-Tee guy and wanted nothing to do with the pansy arse forward passing game.
  11. T

#PACtion™ 2024

All the tuff PACtion2024™ fans are watching WrestleMania right now!!
  12. T

#PACtion™ 2024

This is amazing, when a public school has an issue with the football talent in the halls it is a natural occurrence that happens occasionally in a community, when CVCA has a lack of football talent it's because they weren't embracing their advantage. When CVCA turns the corner and has talent and...
  13. T

#PACtion™ 2024

This is absolutely inaccurate. CVCA's very existence in the PAC is due to Koach France. CVCA had been on the chopping block since the time the were admitted and Koach is the reason why they were allowed to stay. This fact is irrefutable to anyone who knows anything about the subject. It isn't a...
  14. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Is the 259 for CVCA the adjusted number for competitive balance? I am pretty certain that there are not really 259 boys there.
  15. T

#PACtion™ 2024

16. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Carrollton is definitely they type of place hail likes to hang out. From what I understand there are many Pitt alumni reside there. I know only the highly astute will get that. 😂
  17. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Hail isn't tuff enough to hit my house.
  18. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Kind of, like BSO said. Roofing and Siding. Car industry lost its tuffness.
  19. T

#PACtion™ 2024

This is a dream come true for my industry.
  20. T

Missing Breakman Reports (1996-2004)

What you really want to find is the Brankman report. That guy never missed a pick.