Search results

1. W

Bring back Urban or Jim please!

Hopefully the administration will see the " light of Day" and move on. Please contact Urban, get him off the commentary or Jim, who is retired from YSU. The Buckeyes need HELP, as evidenced last night in that debacle!!
  2. W

Ryan Day

Is Ryan Day our " new" John Cooper??
  3. W

Praying Tusky Valley

Pray for Tusky Valley as students on chartered bus involved in tragic accident on way to Columbus. 3 killed, 15 injured. Don't know if students. Semi rear ended bus....tragic, prayers
  4. W

Ticket prices

Wonder why attendance is down. Really $15.00 for 1 high school football game. Of course online $12.00 adults and $9.00 students. Both $15 cash at gate! Unbelievable....thoughts..
  5. W

Question for Akron City Series fans

Are any games scheduled to be played at old Kenmore stadium this year?
  6. W

September 11th

Not a football tread but may we NEVER FORGET!
  7. W

Canceled games NE Ohio

Due to serious storms and possibly tornado which games will be postponed tonight.
  8. W

Portage Trail

With Ravenna Southeast leaving after this year and possibly Rootstown following, what becomes of the Portage Trail Conference? It would leave 3 football schools all parochial except Mogadore. Future looks bleak for sure. A new league of Mogadore, Mogadore Field, Springfield, Coventry...
  9. W

Friday Finals 1/6

Mogadore 69 Ravenna Southeast 44
  10. W

Tuesday Finals 1/3

Mogadore 72 Akron North 17
  11. W

Mount Union Holiday Tournament

Anyone have schedule for this. I believe it is happening this Thursday? Teams? Times? Anyone.
  12. W

Mogadore 2023 schedule

Anyone have Mogadore's football schedule for next fall? I know they open with Mogadore Field at home. And if league games are same as last year : Warren JFK and Rootstown away with Louisville St Thomas Aquinas and Ravenna Southeast at home. Anyone have complete schedule and dates?? Thanks in...
  13. W

Playoff games

Are 1st and 2nd round of playoffs in all divisions scheduled for Friday nights?
  14. W

Forfeit

I noticed Warren JFK was awarded a 1-0 forfeit over Louisville St Thomas Aquinas as St. Thomas canceled tonight's game. Wondering why Ravenna Southeast was not awarded a forfeit last week when St Thomas canceled their game as well and why Mogadore was not awarded a forfeit when University School...
  15. W

Online tickets

Final thought on online tickets. Although a senior citizen I'm able to purchase online tickets. My complaint is that when schools offered cash sales usually senior citizens were offered tickets at a lesser price( most schools). Also, military and veterans were also offered lesser admission...
  16. W

Percentage of games rained out 1st week

With the high school football season now starting in mid August what is everyone guessing on percent of rain outs, delays and postponements that 1st week. I'm guessing 60%...
  17. W

Football previews

Any papers still doing football previews?? If so share dates please.
  18. W

Portage Trail conference

Thoughts on this year's conference. Expect Warren JFK and Mogadore to probably be at the top. Ravenna Southeast lost some playmaker but probably have the # to compete. Rootstown always tough, and who knows about Louisville St Thomas Aquinas....probably Hartville Lake Center Christian will...
  19. W

Mogadore schedule

Has Mogadore been able to fill their 2 open weeks for 2022? Thinking last I saw weeks 2 and 6 were open.
  20. W

Is 1 ticket good for Fieldhouse doubleheader

Is purchasing an online ticket for the D4 Regional games at Canton Fieldhouse good for both the 6pm and 8pm games?