Search results

1. G

Eagle Club Clinicians

We are excited to bring two world class clinicians into Eagle Club this week... Myles Amine and Sergei Beloglazov. We will be hosting them in the Clevelamd State wrestling room, 2450 Euclid Ave, Woodling Gym, room SB30. These clinics will be Tuesday and Thursday 6-7:30pm and are free, as...
  2. G

Matt Lindland Clinic Thursday 4-6

Matt Lindland will be at Eagle Club this Thursday 5:30 to 7. Matt is a former Greco World Team Coach and will be running a basic Greco session. Drop in fee for this clinic is $25. Free to Eagle Club members. If you have any questions please reach out to me at 216-255-8748 or...
  3. G

Eagle Club

ttt
  4. G

Eagle Club

Tomorrow, 3-28, is the first day of Eagle Club at St Eds. This club is a freestyle/grecco club open to all. We are excited to have Domenic Abounader as our coach this year. Practice time 5:30 to 7 Tuesday and Thursday in the St Eds wrestling room. For any questions please feel free to call...
  5. G

Richard Jensen at Defense Soap Tomorrow

Just confirmed that Richard will be at tomorrows practice. (9-27-22) 6-7:30 Hope to you you there. Guy Defense Soap
  6. G

UGH!! Postponed. Stay tuned. Guy Sako Defense Soap 216-255-8748
  7. G

Richard Jensen from "Be a Champion in Life" will be at Defense Soap tomorrow for practice. Richard has a powerful message regarding drug addiction and how wrestling has kept him clean for 15 years. He travels the county sharing his story and message. Practice will be normal, but I am certain...
  8. G

Eagle Club/Head Freestyle Coach Nathan Tomasello

Just a reminder, Eagle Club will begin March 29th 5-7pm in the St Ed's wrestling room. Registration for the club will be on the 29th and 31st. Nathan is looking forward to working with the kids. See you next week. Guy Sako Defense Soap 216-255-8748 guy@defensesoap.com
  9. G

Eagle Club/Head Freestyle Coach Nathan Tomasello

We are excited to announce that Nathan Tomasello will be running Eagle Club starting March 29th and running through the end of June. This club's primary focus will be teaching our wrestlers freestyle and ultimately preparing them for Fargo. Coach Tomasello will be the head coach of Eagle Club...
  10. G

True Team Ohio

June 13th is the second camp/combine event for team OH. This event is begin held at the Dawg House in Milan. David Habat is the clinician. I had the pleasure of being David's youth coach. A tremendous young man and wrestler. This camp is open to any and all OAC state placers. Even if you...
  11. G

True Team Ohio

I want to thank everyone who attended the Cary Kolat clinic yesterday. The kids worked super hard and were well behaved. See you in June for David Habat Guy Sako Defense Soap 216-255-8748