Search results

1. I

Tyler Graff Camp April 9-10 at the BA Center

If you are looking to get a jump start on your freestyle season come learn from World Team member Tyler Graff. All ages are welcome. If you can only make 1 day that is not a problem as well. Sign up below CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
  2. I

Rich Estrella at the BA Center tonight at 6pm (free)

2008 Greco Olympic Coach Rich Estrella will be at the BA Center tonight at 6pm. He will be showing Greco that can be used across the board as well as Par Terre positions Come on out it is free to all. Visit barbarianapparel.com/bacenter to fill out the waiver 5130 Crookshank rd Cincinnati, OH 45238
  3. I

Mike Krause at the BA Center this Friday Evening 6 to 8pm

Mike Krause will be making a quick stop at the BA Center this Friday Evening 6 to 8pm. 5130 Crookshank Rd Cincinnati, OH 45238
  4. I

Dijulius & Palacio 2 Day Camp this weekend at the BA Center

Last day to sign up for the discount! For those who already signed up we will see you tomorrow morning.
  5. I

ARMY WEST POINT WRESTLING CAMP AT STREETSBORO HIGH SCHOOL

Nice! Coach Ward is awesome.
  6. I

Sorry for the double post. Computer was acting up. Dunkin Doughnuts will be donating some wraps and doughnuts during the break. There are plenty of other food options as well if you want something different.
  7. I

Two of the most interesting guys in the sport of wrestling are making their way to Cincinnati this weekend CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP This event is May 22 and 23rd 2 sessions 10-12pm and 1-3pm $50 early sign up and $70 at the door
  8. I

Dijulius & Palacio 2 day camp this weekend at the BA Center

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP Two of the most interesting guys in the sport of wrestling are making their way to Cincinnati this weekend This event is May 22 and 23rd 2 sessions 10-12pm and 1-3pm $50 early sign up and $70 at the door
  9. I

G'Angelo Hancock Clinic May 13th at 6pm

Tomorrow at 6pm
  10. I

This Thursday! Don't Miss out
  11. I

Next Thursday make sure you get signed up!