Search results

1. C

Another Rough Day for Officials

I guess here is my reply. I'm not sure where you're located at in the state of Ohio, but the weather and road conditions were by far not the best early Saturday morning. If this was your team would you expect the same thing from the state or the treatment that the team got for being late? I...
  2. C

Scoring concern in Wrestling Tournaments

That is not correct. You do not receive points for a bye unless you win. I could have 2 byes then lose and receive 0 points on the back end.
  3. C

Brecksville V. Wadsworth/Perry

Rohr pin algie 6-0 Seibert pin butler 12-0 McBurney Dec. Stanley (OT) 3-1 15-0 Rohr Dec hafner 5-0 18-0 Dulcie pin pluhar 24-0 Curtis Dec Jett 7-1 27-0 Zambounis Dec. Plotta 4-3 27-3 Warwick Dec. 2-1 Aquila double ot 30-3 Geckler pin hegler 36-3 Rizzo Dec Johnson 3-0 36-6 Horak Dec...
  4. C

OSU vs Cornell Jan. 5

Why is Vito not wrestling? Just curious of anyone knows.
  5. C

Top Dawg Invitational @ Canton McKinley (12/27 & 12/28)

Akron Buchtel, Akron Ellet, Akron Firestone, Alliance, Barberton, Brunswick, Canton Central Catholic, Canton McKinley, Canton South, Cuyahoga Falls, Lake, Milford, New Philadelphia, Norwayne, Orrville, Perry, Smithville, St. Thomas Aquinas, Tuscarawas Valley, Wadsworth, Walsh Jesuit...
  6. C

NE Day after Thanksgiving Scrimmage?

What school are you from? We maybe having something going on.
  7. C

Just a reminder

https://fan.hudl.com/tickets/VGlja2V0ZWRFdmVudDY1MjQyZDdiODUyMTRmMTU0MTM5MTA0OQ==
  8. C

Iowa St. vs Cleveland St.

Update on ticket pricing. 18 years and younger are $10 admission for the 1 pm start time match on November 5th. https://fan.hudl.com/tickets/VGlja2V0ZWRFdmVudDY1MjQyZDdiODUyMTRmMTU0MTM5MTA0OQ==
  9. C

Iowa St. vs Cleveland St.

Perry High School Grad, 4x State High School Champion, All-American David Carr, and the Wrestling Cyclones of Iowa State University will be taking on Cleveland State University in Perry's Main Gym on November 5th, 2023, at 2pm. Get your tickets today! https://ow.ly/PQiw50PVgUe
  10. C

One loss 4-timers

Didn't David Taylor lose only once. I thought it was lik his first or second HS match ever
  11. C

Ramos pins Lee in 125 lbs semis

I feel like he is hurt or hasn't fully recovered from his ACL surgeries, just doesn't look like the same wrestler
  12. C

2023 OHSWCA State Duals D1 Finals

MP beat Liberty, Wadsworth will easily beat Liberty. Liberty will win at 106, 113, 190 a tossup, and 215
  13. C

Brecksville vs. Wadsworth

Haha it was a typo, it was supposed to say live stream. I thought normally Wadsworth had a live stream. I Would like to watch a good high school match on a Friday night.
  14. C

Will this match be love streamed at all?
  15. C

Will this match be live streamed at all?
  16. C

Freestyle state duals results

Is there a place you can find any results?
  17. C

Brecksville vs Wadsworth

Will this match be live streamed tonight?
  18. C

Ironman

It is definitely a strong field, but without the California teams able to compete anymore, I can't call this the strongest field.
  19. C

#8 tOSU vs #10 VT

Will this be on the big ten network tomorrow? If so what time?
  20. C

Need weights for battle of the burg

We have the following weights open for the battle of the burg in wheeling WV on September 11th and 12th. 160, 195, 220, and HVY. If you are interested, please message me.