Search results

1. Ricardo Tubbs

Copley High School removes Mark Dente as boys, girls basketball coach

From what I'm hearing this will get much worse. I was blown away when I heard the allegations about how these teachers were getting their "loans" My guess is you will see a lot of teachers from multiple schools caught up in this and they will probably be threatened with jail time/probation...
  2. Ricardo Tubbs

Copley High School removes Mark Dente as boys, girls basketball coach

Allegedly a lot of teachers from a lot of school districts were caught up in this type of "investment" They will lose all their money and owe on debts. What a sad sad sad situation!! Hearing it will only get worse
  3. Ricardo Tubbs

Canton / Massillon Restaurants

Can't believe no one has mentioned this. A true hidden gem in the area. Go to John George's in Massillon and get a Double Trouble Sub. I took my main men Switek and Zito there one time and they said it was the best sub for $5 they ever had!!!! If you are looking for a great local sub that's...
  4. Ricardo Tubbs

McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

If this is true it breaks my heart!!! All the coaches will be gone. I can't believe the stupidity in this day an age to think you should do something like that and also not think it would get out! Reminds me of a story my old partner told me about when back at the academy they harassed a...
  5. Ricardo Tubbs

Big Transfer news in Stark County!!

Awww man say it isn’t so! Was looking forward to seeing JJ become Lake’s all time leading scorer! Tommy McDoubles has to be beside himself! The rich get richer at Jackson. I have faith in Tommy to make it work next season. Go Blue Streaks!