Search results

1. M

2023 Football

Supposedly Xavier is bringing back football. Build a stadium with them!
  2. M

2022 Football

Its goofy. Its sycamore township to include All Saints, Moeller and behind Moeller and All Saints. But it is Sycamire schools behing Moeller and Indian Hill schools behind All Saints.
  3. M

2023 Football

No Massillon return game? They must be down next year!
  4. M

2022 Football

Moeller is not in Montgomery. Moeller is in Sycamore Townshio, Kenwood, in a residential zoned area.
  5. M

2022 Football

Prediction. A special teams screw up will cost this team the Championship in one of the remaining games. Specifically a blocked punt, FG, or EP!!!!! It's been a problem the whole year!
  6. M

Saturday Finals (10/08/22)

I thought Moeller played lousy! Nearly as poorly as they did against St X. Their special teams continue to be suspect! Stupid penalties ! They better get it together next week!
  7. M

2022 Football

There is no infrastructure to handle a football stadium in Miamiville. Water, sewer, parking, traffic. Perhaps somewhere else, but I dont see it happening in Miamiville.
  8. M

2022 Football

Care to elaborate?
  9. M

GCL co/ed 2022

10. M

GCL co/ed 2022

How many Lakota and Mason kids are going to Badin rather than Moeller? Any?
  11. M

2022 Football

What the heck is the problem with Moellers kicking game. Blocked and missed extra points and Field Goals. Seems if the linemen can't block, get them out of there.
  12. M

2022 Football

Is the game being streamed?
  13. M

Division I State Semifinal: Archbishop Moeller (11-3) vs. Springfield (12-1)

I agree, not ideal for Moeller, but a Nice place to watch a game. Great seating. Close and no track. Good Places to eat include Tavalo Modern Italian for a sit down. There is Murphy's Craft Bar and Kitchen for bar food and beer before or after the game.
  14. M

Division I State Semifinal: Archbishop Moeller (11-3) vs. Springfield (12-1)

I agree, not ideal for Moeller, but a Nice place to watch a game. Great seating. Close and no track. Good Places to eat include Tavalo Modern Italian for a sit down. There is Murphy's Craft Bar and Kitchen for bar food and beer before or after the game. GBM