Search results

1. TWILLKE

Early GCL Basketball Predictions

LS played much more up-tempo and had a few more shots fallen, would have won ( lost by 5 ) wouldn't have been surprised if after the first game tourney officials " suggested" a little quicker play ...just my own thought on that. resume play today 5:45 @ Bishop Verot HS
  2. TWILLKE

Early GCL Basketball Predictions

They play probably the best team in the classic tonight ( they won by 35 or so ) Hopefully its not like playing IMG a few years ago in FB. No idea where Arnold is.........
  3. TWILLKE

Friday Updates (11/24/23)

Yep everybody moved out of the middle and he had a nice easy pathway right down the middle
  4. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Not that it makes any difference, and that it’s not gonna change anything from a coaching standpoint as to who’s around next year, but take a look at the drive chart and look at all the attempts between the tackles. There was no way LS was going to make any of those work, except for an...
  5. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Nothing will change next year…..I don’t think Mac is going to change his coaching staff and I think will have the same problems next year that we had this year A bunch of ????defense calls and really questionable offensive calls (unless something drastically happens) c’est la vie
  6. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

I looked at the same stats at halftime, and they had them all screwed up
  7. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

They won’t get by Withrow
  8. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Not if the majority of the playcalling is runs up the middle, very poor diversity of playcalling and so-and-so
  9. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

All I can say, is it the defens played the heart out office was giving a lot of opportunities and the OC oughta be riding off into the sunset after this game just plain basic bad playcalling. I’ll give you the Winton. Woods has a heckuva defense but it did not help that the OC called plays...
  10. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Hey, if you gotta go to that game, you can always pay 0HS AA 10 bucks watch it on your phone while you’re watching their game
  11. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Think anybody has an advantage with a wet field tonight don’t think it’s gonna be raining bud then again I don’t think it gonna be dry? Game is officially on 0HSAA TV
  12. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Do you wanna know what running the ball can do just watch the Elder game last five minutes . From a LS point of view it is very difficult to do that.
  13. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Regardless Of all said somehow I feel this will go down to the Wire. MAKING FG. is a flip of the coin for many reasons. Best of luck to LS. And may the passion and emotion generated by the huge loss last week carry you to victory
  14. TWILLKE

Lasalle vs WW rd4

What better proof do u need of the OC not using all his tools for all 4 Quarters. Very painful to watch all 4 of those losses
  15. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

IMHO DC PLAY CALLING a lot to do with those losses that should’ve been wins Oh, well on to week 11 and we’ll see what transpires
  16. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

Is there quarterback that they got from Moeller still on the team or is he not?
  17. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

41 - 24. SF.
  18. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

If this score holds up, it looks like La Salle will play WW 34 - 24 St Francis mid 4th
  19. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

Fyi 3rd Quarter 21 - 20 Made Point After Canisius - PAT Good. Canisius 21, SFHS 20
  20. TWILLKE

La Salle 2023

But I’d like to take a drive up to lima that’s friends up in that area and I should stop off and say hi