Search results

1. T

Competitive balance

Please, by all means let the Private schools have their own special division and playoff just for them.
  2. T

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

I’d say the cowardice of the NBC schools did that.
  3. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

ERS
  4. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Great basketball win tonight!
  5. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Braylon is Brian’s son.
  6. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Having Travis McGuire on staff is awesome!
  7. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think you’re correct but I think it’s a damn shame. Best atmosphere possible in high school football is Massillon V Big Red.
  8. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Zimmerman is a stud. Super underrated. Slaughter really clicked with Carter and Toles. I’d love to see them use the size of Wells and Jackson too this year.
  9. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

PCC drop is frustrating as a fan. Hopefully it was our choice and we found a better option.
  10. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

That’s fine, I also defended Nate Moore when people were ranting about The March to Moranto and Soft Serve Cupps. Bet they feel stupid now.
  11. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

The team’s 11-6. I think most of the kids play their tails off and has over achieved for the most part. We haven’t had to opportunity to see a team with a solid senior core in years. The last team we would have had with a lot of returning senior talent would have been the 20-21 squad that Coach...
  12. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

So you didn’t watch the game? The team has zero height and has over achieved all season. Other than the Perry loss, they’ve won every game they should have plus others. Massillon was an awful free throw shooting team under Creamer. A bad team under Taylor and an embarrassment under Cruz. I go...
  13. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Sure did, it was a really fun game with a great crowd. I really like the direction of our basketball program. Coach Hose is really building a quality program. We only lose one player who plays a lot this year. The youth participation is up. We’re all hoping to break that streak. C ya next year...
  14. T

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Bulldogs are headed in the right direction. 4 losses, 3 of them to top 5 teams in the state and the other to another team headed in the right direction. The demise of Canton McKinley football is being exaggerated.
  15. T

Canton McKinley football program

That’s a really good schedule. Hope y’all go 15-1.
  16. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Maybe they realized beating up on cupcakes like Central, Boardman and Mayfield wasn’t bettering their program. They’re a huge D1 school. They picked up Mentor and should measure themselves against schools like Medina and Mason not Central, Lake, Perry and Hoover. Jackson’s enrollment is way larger.
  17. T

2024 Federal League

McKinley, Glenoak, Perry and Jackson all with some strong out of conference games.
  18. T

Banning Tackle Football?

I’m completely against kids playing tackle football before 8th grade but I don’t believe the state of California should be allowed to take away the freedom of choice. It’s a slippery slope.
  19. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Sure sounds like it. I’ve heard it from multiple people who would know.
  20. T

Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

Happy for the people of Warren. I hope the program gets back to the absolute force it was in the early 2000’s. I know my Tigers lost but those were some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen.