Search results

1. C

Cincinnati Job Openings

Where is the job posting for Seton? Also, looks like Withrow girls job is open as well.
  2. C

ECC 23-24

Glad this one is a wrap. I will make a comment that there is zero parts of Piening’s game, especially his defense that is a liability. Kid did what he could in a crappy situation, being handled poorly on what proved to be a subpar at best team. Multiple times he was switched off on and multiple...
  3. C

ECC 23-24

So happy the light has been turned on, as my only argument has been this use of talent should have been used all season. Think what you want, but Hats off to the staff for keeping on trying to improve. You don’t throw out the old, but ignoring the new has cost them many games and it seems they...
  4. C

ECC 23-24

No more comments or anything else left to say. The proof with this staff is in the pudding. The results they’ve produced speak for themselves. I’m certain they could have used a few of the 18 points, multiple assists and steals, ZERO turnovers the freshman produced in the 6pm game in his...
  5. C

ECC 23-24

You may be right and look at things from the other side. Can’t argue they muck up the game and they absolutely play hard. I did see at minimum 10 completely unforced errors from Lebanon and they’d tell you they weren’t their best as an understatement last night. While I have done and am...
  6. C

ECC 23-24

Would have helped them again. Terrible coaching. Bad play by the regulars. Comical play with 14 seconds left to not get a shot off to lose once again. Lebanon could not have possibly played any worse, but Walnut made sure they left with the win anyways. A poorly played and coached game on both...
  7. C

ECC 23-24

We will agree to disagree with the difference he could make. He played too good apparently at Kings and hasn’t been given more than a minute at a time since. Still playing solid every time. In the Milford win, played about 1:30 and made two perfect passes that teammates missed. Made a third...
  8. C

ECC 23-24

Would disagree here as well. The staff put in guys that had no business playing minutes over the freshman, yet they are trying to still win games??? I don’t see any type of plan in place is all. Number 8 in the rotation, I’ll give you that. Maybe some of their fourth-quarter breakdowns are...
  9. C

ECC 23-24

Would have to say the coaching staff is just in over their head. No idea how to manage a roster or develop for the future. King had a great game individually, but F- on the coaching staff again for making any in-game adjustments or having any kind of rhyme or reason to their substitution...
  10. C

ECC 23-24

After 6 games now, rinse and repeat. I thought they had it figured out with their best team effort at least for q2-q4 vs Kings last week. They gave significant minutes to their younger guys and they were there with Kings with a legit chance to win. Tonight, in their without argument best...
  11. C

ECC 23-24

Take your pick. If you look at the numbers of players getting tons of minutes, you can’t tell me the bench guys couldn’t do much better than the numbers being put up if they got the game minutes to show it. Again, 3 games does not make a season, but being handled pretty easily by teams you are...
  12. C

ECC 23-24

WH needs to look to change things up with who they are giving playing time to. They are very young in general, but the kids who are getting the majority of the minutes are proving to be 0-22 worthy players with pedestrian numbers. Might be time to really build for the future and invest game...
  13. C

Lakota West v Princeton

I’ve watched GMC football for many, many, many years and can assure you that Princeton has lost many games simply by being the less disciplined team on the field. Princeton has arguably the most talent of any team year in and year out and for years would lose because the other team was more...
  14. C

Detroit Central Catholic at La Salle

The matchup is very likely to occur. Anyone in the below 16 spot winning would be an upset next week.
  15. C

SWO King of the Spread Pickem': WEEK 2 GAMES

## Favorite __________________Points __________Underdog 01 Pickerington Central ____x____6.5 ____________ELDER 02 CENTERVILLE _____________4.5 _____x_______Dublin Coffman 03 WAYNE _______x____________8.5 ____________Reynoldsburg 04 Fairmont ______x____________9.5 ____________TROTWOOD-MADISON 05...
  16. C

Winton Woods vs Trotwood

They are playing at TM again next season as well. Not sure if that will end it or not, but that game is already scheduled, so at least one more year.
  17. C

WELCOME to the 20th ANNUAL SWO KING OF THE SPREAD

01 Moeller ____________xx________ 8.5 _______ WASHINGTON (Massillon) 02 St. Xavier __________________ 9.5 ______xx_ LAKOTA WEST 03 La Salle ________xx____________7.5 ________COLERAIN 04 Mason _____________________4.5 ___Xx_____LINCOLN (Gahanna) 05 Wayne ____________________13.5...
  18. C

Winton Woods vs Trotwood

Agreed. Iron sharpens iron and WW will have to do their own self improvement the first half as their opponents won’t push them to get better. The improvement in WW from this game last year to the end was remarkable. I expect some back and forth to start and then WW to take over and win going...
  19. C

CHL 2022 season PREVIEW

How’d Mariemont look last night?
  20. C

Paid to watch a scrimmage tonight

Times are tight obviously for yappilanders for sure. If you can't afford the $5 to go to the school, then DON'T GO! Although I agree about the preseason NFL. They force that on you and is definitely not cool. No one is forcing you to get off the rocking chair and spend your $5 if you don't...