Search results

1. C

Dave Close earns 600th win as Stow boys basketball coach with victory over Hudson

Remember watching Stow play Cincinnati Withrow in Athens when I was in High School. Crazy good shooting sand discipline. Fun team to watch.
  2. C

ECC 23-24

Anybody have any idea what happened here?
  3. C

Moeller’s Jordan Marshall is Ohio Mr. Football

Lack of institutional control will be the starting point.
  4. C

Moeller’s Jordan Marshall is Ohio Mr. Football

Will probably decommit when the sanctions come down.
  5. C

Jake Furr Open Letter

You're 100% correct. He should have been fired 14 years before he was.
  6. C

Jake Furr Open Letter

Jake wrote a horribly one sided piece of drivel after Carroll got rightfully fired. I'm not sure why he is such a big defender of a guy that 90% of the people wanted gone.
  7. C

My T&F B.S. Meter serves me again...

They transposed 2 numbers at the Lebanon invitational on Wednesday. A girl's 27'5" in the shot was a temporary national record 72'5". It was humorous.
  8. C

CORRECTED - Ohio Boys' All-Time - Shot Put - Outdoor Top 50

Thanks for putting this together. Pun fully intended
  9. C

No Finals in Throws at Invites

I was at a meet this year that the discus was the last event to finish without finals.
  10. C

2022-23 SW D1

Pick Central over Olmsted Princeton over Midview Pick Central over Princeton
  11. C

2022-23 SW D1

I wondered the same thing. Not sure when Kings joined the GMC. You apparently missed the annihilation of Walnut
  12. C

Unbeaten teams left in Ohio

Great summary. That SW region is a meat grinder.
  13. C

2022-23 SW D1

Thanks for putting this all together. Glad to see the voters were smarter than the computers for the most part.
  14. C

Ask the Ref?

Thanks.
  15. C

Ask the Ref?

Team A hits a 3 with 10 seconds left to go up by 1. Team B grabs the ball out of the net and takes off on a fast break. Fast break is interrupted by a fan of team A storming the court. Team B is awarded a throw in at half court. Feels like like there should have been a technical assessed...
  16. C

2022-23 SW D1

Any ranking that has East that far ahead of West Clermont is kind of a joke to me. WC has a better record and a head to head win.
  17. C

ECC Eastern Cincinnati Conference 22-23

Sure. I've never defended the guy other than to say that he was smart to fire terrible Tom.
  18. C

More projection from this clown. Just because you're homeboy couldn't pass the state mandated background check to coach, doesn't mean you should throw insults at the athletic director.
  19. C

Sounds like projection or something to me. My kid never was an athlete. I watched the program from it's inception. I saw the way Jutze treated kids on the sidelines. I saw the way he demoralized good kids. I can't stand anyone who mistreats kids. If you think that makes me a bitter parent...
  20. C

I had 2 issues with Maz. 1. He detected the future by putting nothing into the younger classes because he knew he was leaving. 2. He was over rated by the locals. The guy won 300 games over a 30 year career. That's an average of 10 wins a year. Most of those years he was the coach of by far...