Search results

1. 8

Division VI Region 24 - Top 8 Teams

Versailles returns 2/3rds of their secondary. 1/2 of their boys who drop a hand on defense and limited linebackers, although several got significant time last year. Offensively 1/2 of the WRs return, a repurposed WR moves to QB, returns the RB1, but must replace the RB blocking back. Also on...
  2. 8

Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

2.5 returning staters on the O line for VHS. One fella got injured midway. VTJ brings up a good question: how do the O and D lines look within the MAC this yr.
  3. 8

Any word on the fields that were redone? Believe Loramie and Versailles got facelifts to the turf. Seems like the weather has been good this yr for grass.
  4. 8

Division 6 in 2023???

Not the school gym. Very nice gym in town called Fitness Factory
  5. 8

Division 6 in 2023???

Not saying the Versailles Tigers will be there with ML or Kirkland but am proud of their work ethic. Many young men in the gym at 5:30AM and getting 6 or 7 work outs per week. Some physically and mentally strong young men. Hoping the linemen continue to eat, however. That’s the kind of stuff...
  6. 8

Tackle from SH, Quinter, was a beast. Put several or our young men on their backs. QB from Minster should at least be HM. Throwing them a little notice via Yappi.
  7. 8

I have a theory on that. I see pass-oriented offenses often having loose defenses. Whether it’s that they focus more on Offense throughout the week, the lack of run stopping during practice, of just a lack of run blocking and tackling throughout the week, pass-oriented offenses seem to allow a...
  8. 8

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Nice game ML. Makes our two losses a little less painful 😓. Sending son off to the gym (I’ll watch NB from couch).
  9. 8

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

In a defensive game, curious why ML went on 4th and goal. 3 points are huge in this game.