Search results

1. A

Tuesday, December 12 Final Scores

Sandy Valley 64 Indian Valley 56
  2. A

How does your team look for 2024 ?

West Branch will be absolutely loaded. The Warriors return 20 of 22 starters from an 11-2 team. They return 5,000 yards of offense.
  3. A

2023-24 Eastern Buckeye Conference

This is an incredible stat: West Branch (5-0) has won its five games by a point differential of 27.2 points-per-game.
  4. A

I've seen Carrollton play and they have multiple players that can shoot three-pointers, and Alliance's record is very deceiving. The Aviators have played a brutal road schedule thus far and they have already defeated Salem.
  5. A

From early-season results, the two league teams that have been the most impressive are West Branch and Carrollton.
  6. A

Friday, December 1 Final Scores

West Branch 67, Beaver Local 59 Heartland Christian 70, Salem 61
  7. A

Need to cut down on unforced turnovers. I think that issue takes care of itself as they get a few more games in.
  8. A

EBC Football 2023

West Branch returns 20 of 22 starters next season and the speedy Jeremiah Thomas slides into the quarterback position. In my opinion, Thomas is the left-handed version of Dru DeShields. He's super fast and slippery outside the pocket. Their offense will look a lot like the DeShields' offense...
  9. A

West Branch-Canfield ink new 2-year Week 1 contract

West Branch returns 20 of 22 starters next season and the speedy Jeremiah Thomas moves from wideout into the quarterback position. In my opinion, Thomas is the left-handed version of Dru DeShields. He's super fast and slippery outside the pocket.
  10. A

West Branch-Canfield ink new 2-year Week 1 contract

West Branch and Canfield have inked a new home-and-home two-year contract for Week 1, starting next season. For reasons unknown, the West Branch-Hubbard two-year Week 1 contract which was to start next season, fell through. Hence, Canfield and West Branch, which have played the past two seasons...
  11. A

Region 23 Final #1 Garaway 13-0 VS #2 West Jefferson 12-1

This is putting the cart ahead of the horse, but you might want to take a look at CalPreps which states Garaway would be a five-point favorite against Kirtland.
  12. A

Div IV Reg 13 Semi West Branch 11-1 vs Canton South 12-0

I was trying to think over the course of West Branch football history, how many two-time 1,000-yard running backs the school has had. They have traditionally been so pass-dominant, I would venture to guess there have only been a handful of two-time 1,000-yard running backs like Mulinix in WB...
  13. A

Apparently, something is missing from this, because Pasteur predicts WB to beat South by four and CalPreps picks WB by three. WB leads the series with South, 25-9, and did beat Canton South 63-42 two years ago when Snyder was just a sophomore starting QB, but he was still great even then. It...
  14. A

Here are the scoring averages of West Branch and Canton South entering their D4 Region 13 semifinal playoff game Friday night at Louisville. West Branch is averaging 43.5 points-per-game and allowing 20.3 ppg. Canton South is averaging 40.2 points-per-game and allowing 24.1 ppg.
  15. A

Division IV Region 13

West Branch holds 5,200. I would know.
  16. A

For what it's worth, CalPreps says West Branch by three and Fantastic50 says WB by four. West Branch leads the all-time series with the Wildcats, 25-9, and beat South 63-42 the last time they played in 2021.
  17. A

#5 Streetsboro (10-1) @ #4 West Branch (10-1)

Your scouting report is spot on. That's exactly what Streetsboro did when I saw them last week, plus swing passes left and right out of the backfield to their star player, trying to get him freed up one-on-one in space on the perimeter.
  18. A

The Eastern Buckeye Conference, which is outstanding in girls' basketball, should be very good again this season. West Branch, which returns the most of any team in the league, is the preseason favorite IMO. The WB girls' basketball program has won the most NBC turned EBC league titles of any of...
  19. A

West Branch is a very tough out in Beloit. Since the end of the 2019 season, the Warriors are 25-2 in Clinton Heacock Stadium and their only losses during that time at home were to D3 state champ Canfield (35-31) last year and powerful Youngstown Ursuline (38-31) in the playoffs in 2020.
  20. A

Both computer models, CalPreps, and Fantastic 50, favor West Branch by 3. Should be a great game with plenty of offense.