Search results

1. W

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

SC is a tough "sell" if the student is focused on football. Not only the difficulty academically but its largest competitors (Watterson) offers one of the best coaching staffs in Ohio and a community that backs it with everything they got.
  2. W

Hard place to win but easy to coach as great kids and families.
  3. W

I think UA solid. watch out for Pick North and Westerville north too Northland - sure MSL I'll take Bloom CCL - Watty favorite probably but Hartley was young last year and if RJ day stays, that could make a difference.
  4. W

No love for St Charles in CCL! Ha Desales lost a lot actually IMO but might have the best QB in league. Hartley was young last year but lacked their typical dominate Oline to bruise way through games. Great RB coming back for Hartley. Watty lost best player in CCL in Purcell and best QB...
  5. W

Bishop Watterson Eagles 2024 Baseball Preview

2 ace SP helps out a lot! Go eagles!
  6. W

OHSFCA North vs. South D1-3 All Star Game........without all the all stars?

Game highlights - Very competitive game.
  7. W

Watty Dline averaged 195 lbs a man but most of them ran sub 4.8 40's I would guess so it was like having 7 LB on the field. Then the LB's for Watty were all 3 basically RB (they all had Offensive TDs) who liked to hit so the front 7 speed was off the charts for HS team. The weak side LB is the...
  8. W

I of course watched Watty kids play both. #1 from Bellefontaine was a better all around football player then the kid from Celinia IMO. That kid from Celina had hips and could get in open field as a scrambling QB but once that was understood he was done. #1 from Bellefontiane played well all...
  9. W

DIII State Semifinal: Chardon vs. Toledo Central Catholic

This is pretty stupid. Watty beat Chardon and I'm guessing TCC fans will agree that Watterson is better as well. Also Chardon was 1-4 vs D3 top 10 and Watterson was 2-1 vs D3 top 10 (including beating tiffin who beat Chardon). Super bias.
  10. W

DIII State Final: Toledo Central Catholic vs Bishop Watterson

Nothing new here to add to the TCC team formation. It is what it is. What I did see (watched from comfort of my comfy chair last Friday), was 100% heart from Bishop Watterson kids. Holy cow where they undersized! But to be fair, TCC would make 50% of the big ten look undersized! Geesh...
  11. W

Very nice write up. Just a completely different base for these teams but game played on field not in Yappi boards!
  12. W

https://www.geaugamapleleaf.com/sports/footballs-competitive-balance-system-punishes-public-schools/
  13. W

A Simple Solution To The Competitive Balance Issue

https://www.geaugamapleleaf.com/sports/footballs-competitive-balance-system-punishes-public-schools/
  14. W

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

He isn't your coach but he is ducking out like TCSoup says.
  15. W

Those 2, Brady Taylor (Oline), Lenny mills (WR), and kind of Jerry Rudzinski (LB) (he still is on sidelines and talks to players and coaches every week although not officially a coach this season (was past few years)
  16. W

Correct, they are not scared. If Watty wins, they would have beat all the final 4 teams this season (including themselves at Desales (ouch). Also 5 of the 8 regional finals teams! Go Eagles!
  17. W

What they should have said was they are 3 points worse then St Eds cause that is all they lost to St Eds by on the road last year when St Eds won D1 Championship. Banging on some kid for a comment like that is petty (if you even really had this conversation). Watterson has an incredible...
  18. W

DIII State Semifinal: Chardon vs. Toledo Central Catholic

Simpleton, You have been touting TCC all year. That is right after you explain how the top 8 R9 schools are ranked 2-9 in your D3 state rankings. I guess lowly Watterson has no chance and will likely end up #15 or so in the final D3 polls.......
  19. W

Maybe this game is not going to be competitive. That's the story all year long about TCC "best team ever created" cough, cough, recruited..... All i will say is big teams have tried to body up TCC all year and it hasn't worked. Watty doesn't have any size so no bodying will be attempted. What...