Search results

1. G

Lasalle vs WW rd4

WW has 1 of the best defenses in state but 1 of the most anemic offenses in the country. Can they score on a Lasalle team that looks like they play extremely hard on film. Can Lasalle put together some drives on this defense? I've known kids on both sides some since they were 6 yrs old. I know a...
  2. G

Kings vs Withrow

Who will win. I think Withrows lost to Piqua last yr where they held the lead through most of the game will come back to help them this yr even though Kings is different animal, i think Withrows front 4 can cause Kings smallish line some problems & force them to become 1 trick pony. It will be...
  3. G

WW vs LASALLE

At the beginning of the season we all thought this would be the final or the game to get to the regional finals, obviously we were wrong. These 2 teams are trending I'm different directions. I'm not sure either fanbases really want this match up rd 1. Can the strength of schedule come back to...
  4. G

ANDERSON VS WINTON WOODS

Who wins this ECC clash. Anderson is the only team WW lost to last yr & WW didn't get a chance to see again in playoffs. I like WW by 2 TDS.