Search results

1. S

Federal League Football 2023

Went to the Perry-StV game last nite with one of my Perry buddies, first big shout out to Big Ed, spot on with going to Falcone's for pre-game eats, will definitely go back in near future, Very winnable game for Perry but you can't fumble a punt in your own territory which led to a StV score or...
  2. S

Get back to where they were? highly unlikely, GO is in the same boat as Mck is, had their day in the sun, and now it's gone
  3. S

Week 2 Dover @ Canton South

I'll take South 29-24
  4. S

I know your the go to guy on here about Perry FB, watched the replay of the CC game recently and if Perry doesn't figure out some sort of passing attack, and fast, this season could go south of the border very quickly, BTW thinking about going to this game, any suggestions on where to eat a...
  5. S

Good analysis, not sure how much Perry has improved, they'll get a better gauge after week 2 my Perry sources have not returned phone calls which seems a little strange, however I still think 6-7 wins may be possible for them
  6. S

Don't sleep on GO, would not be surprised if they would win the FLC
  7. S

Haven't reached out to any of my Perry sources, but has the passing game in your opinion improved? and who and where is your next scrimmage?
  8. S

Hazing Incidents

Not only Massillon but Steubenville also lol!
  9. S

That's good to hear, last year I saw Perry 2 times in person and a couple of times on replay and was very impressed with your QB play and he was only a sophmore, hopefully he got bigger and stronger which will make him better than last season, looking at your schedule I believe 6-7 wins are...
  10. S

MCK 2023

Wishful thinking if Mck, Harding, Boardman will ever be relevant again, those teams had there day in the sun and sadly are forever gone, oh sure there may be a 1 year wonder or 2 but the year in year out dominance will never be
  11. S

Good to hear for you guys, bottom line is Perry can't afford to lose any of their skill guys, if that happens yawl be playing Massillon again in the first round and yawl see how that went
  12. S

Top incoming freshmen to watch

Shulaw really has nothing to prove @ 215 except winning another title, however if he does bump up to HWY there may be a bump or 2 at the bigger tournaments ala Ironman and Beast, would like to see him wrestle some of the D-1 HWY in Ohio, 2 that come to mind are the Perry and Wadsworth kids 1 is...
  13. S

Top incoming freshmen to watch

What school is Feister going to attend? BTW one of my sources told me that Shulaw my bump to HWY this upcoming season
  14. S

Is this the same kid who wrestled 190 for Perry this year?
  15. S

According to my sources those numbers on those state finalist teams were exaggerated and coach-aided
  16. S

Hello McFly it's a simple question either you know the answer of the exaggerated numbers or you don't, I'll patiently await your clear, concise, well thought out response
  17. S

Nice job at dodging the question
  18. S

Sources, just curious seeing that you seem to be connected to the program are the lifting numbers exaggerated? I mean my sources tell me of multiple players benching over 400lbs which I find very hard to believe
  19. S

My Perry sources tell me they do it all the time, surprised with the numbers my sources tell me they "lift" that someone hasn't tore a pec or blown a knee out
  20. S

Those Bench Press numbers are legit, unlike some other Fed team whose numbers are inflated beyond comprehension