Search results

1. S

Middletown Basketball HC Opening

Edwards was the associate head coach last season. I heard rumor of him aspiring to coach girls at some point but I think he would be a great fit. After watching JV games the last two seasons, my opinion is Fairchild doesn’t do well connecting with his kids. Id be interested to see if the...
  2. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Wow. What a night
  3. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Goes without saying Huge blow. Hope he recovers and comes back stronger.
  4. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Princeton/Fairfield is a knock down drag out. Great guard play from Adorno/Arnold and Crim/Coney.
  5. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Very impressed with Perry from East early on.
  6. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Hand injury of some sort. Hoping he’s back soon
  7. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Missed it but that’s going to hurt Middletown tremendously. Supporting cast is going to have to step up to weather the storm.
  8. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Not taking away from anyone in Middletown’s team as they have 3-4 really good players with a good supporting cast and Moss is a heck of a coach. But if you watch the way he plays, he has the most upside by far.
  9. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Middletown 64 Hamilton 40. 20-2 after 1. Landers 22 Day 18
  10. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

I agree I thought Middletown would win this running away. No excuses but they are missing two starter caliber players to injury. In whole shooting 7-31 from 3 isn’t going to win many games no matter who you play
  11. S

GMC Basketball 22-23

Totally agree with this.
  12. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Were we watching the same game because that’s not what happened at all. Other that Burgess showing up. I’ve got Hall with a great season. But had an off night. But Day with the game of his life and looking like a monster senior year for the Middies and Bailey cutting it to 3.
  13. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

I’d like to see better shot selection from Hamilton. But they are playing solid defense.
  14. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Sycamore beat Middletown 63-50 early and handled them 59-32 late. But also relaxed and let Anderson make it a game in the 4th after being up big last night. Any reason to think third time might be the charm for Middletown?
  15. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Not at all. Your body’s already moving forward at full speed. So naturally you’re going to swing. I’m saying there wasn’t an immediate drop because he’s looking up. Doesn’t know what’s around him. But he knows at least 1 is there due to the chase.
  16. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

There’s a kid to his right and another one trailing behind. From what I’m reading from some is suggesting he should just let go here.
  17. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

And now another technical on Middletown for the same thing. I don’t understand how the refs can’t tell the difference between a celebration and avoiding a kid underneath you.
  18. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

I think that’s a terrible call. Especially when there is a kid underneath him. Kid has to be able to protect himself.
  19. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

My opinion is that’s exactly what’s happening. The pressure to force feed one kid to get shots vs playing in rhythm. No offense to the kid though. Chemistry just may not be there with him being out all year.
  20. S

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Middletown outmatched by Hamilton’s size and loses by 7 after being up 8 at the end of a spirited first quarter. The addition of the player for Hamilton that didn’t play the first half of the season really helps them.