Search results

1. P

D II State Semi-Final: Massillon (12-1) vs Archbishop Hoban (13-1)

This is my first ever post on a Massillon thread. I do not have anything against Massillon and will be rooting for them tomorrow night. I normally watch them play 4-5 times a year. This is my take on their offense. When the Tigers play teams they should beat, their offense is very vanilla. They...
  2. P

PAC 2022

Are you the youth coach that wears his hat on backwards with cutoff sleeves and has their kids play bull in the ring?
  3. P

PAC 2022

Maybe Fairless was the ring leader. However, every school had to be on board with removing CVCA.
  4. P

PAC 2022

Lol! No one is upset. All I’m trying to say is now you can take your programs to the next level like you want
  5. P

PAC 2022

Well if your CVCA and if your like some others on here, now you can just look at being removed from the league as a positive. You can go schedule whoever you want. You can play Ed’s, Hoban, Massillon. Playing these schools will get you ready for the playoffs. Look at Louisville, they always...
  6. P

PAC 2022

Let me ask you a question. You like to take shots at Fairless and Tuslaw for wanting to schedule weaker teams, right?? You ever think why Canton South wanted to join this league? Don’t say travel. It’s because they wanted to play weaker teams. Do you honestly think Northwest would rather have...
  7. P

PAC 2022

So Fairless dropped Dalton?
  8. P

PAC 2022

Maybe Fairless should play Dalton. I know they played them pretty recent ago. Why didn’t they continue playing them?
  9. P

week 12: D2 Region 7 ~ DeSales @ Lake

Yes including you as well! Both of you have a lot in common
  10. P

week 12: D2 Region 7 ~ DeSales @ Lake

Pastgas might possibly be the most ignorant “so called” fan of a team I’ve seen on Yappi.
  11. P

2022 EBC

Putting Steve McNeely in the same same category as Deshields is a stretch.
  12. P

2022 EBC

There is a lot more than wins in losses that a coach should be judged by. However, that is not the society we live in. The only point I’m trying to make on here is that Deshields is a freaking stud! I don’t even really like West Branch. I’ve watched him play enough and followed closely. In his 2...
  13. P

2022 EBC

I agree in some aspect. However, we don’t look at a QBs winning percentage? In any level of football, at the most demanding position, a QB’s reputation is based off of he wins or not along with the head coach.
  14. P

2022 EBC

I said arguably the best. Based off his stats and his winning percentage, how you cannot make this argument then you are not very knowledgeable.
  15. P

2022 EBC

Not saying Harris and Cooper have not done a nice job but let’s not kid ourselves, they are going on a serious run of talent. Starting with Deshields. He is arguably the best QB/Athlete that this league has seen. Having him along with some other good athletes will make a lot of coaches look good.
  16. P

2022 EBC

I guess West Branch should have canceled their last few seasons when they loss to Minerva in 19.
  17. P

2022 EBC

Taking it too the next level is winning playoff games. Whiting won his share of EBC titles. Based on talent alone and Alliance’s enrollment they should “rarely” lose EBC games. We will see soon enough.
  18. P

2022 EBC

We can talk all we want about the direction of the program and the coaches involvement in the youth. Let’s not kid ourselves though, Alliance has a DI QB and RB in their backfield.
  19. P

2022 EBC

Alliance would beat New Philly by 20+
  20. P

PAC 2022

So NW 13-3 and their last league games. Not too shabby. 2 of their losses are to Fairless who I said is going on a nice run of talent right now. Not to mention if they had their QB from last year that would have been a different story. Not long ago their was 4 divisions in football? Manchester...