Search results

1. O

Regional Semifinals: Bishop Hartley (10-2) vs Sheridan (11-1)

Game will be played at White field in Newark.
  2. O

well you don’t have to look far to find a more undisciplined private school…. 2022 Hawks were far worse. Hartleys defense is not giving up 28 points to an offense like sheridans either.
  3. O

Hartley shouldn’t have too much trouble with sheridan unless they play like they did against st clairsville. If the hawks clean up the penalties, I can’t see many teams being able to compete with them. I’ll take Hartley in this one. 28-7
  4. O

Any thoughts on this game? As well as any ideas where this game will be played
  5. O

Bishop Watterson (9-0) vs St Francis de Sales (4-5)

Obviously Watterson is the clear favorite in this, however, I do believe it will be a closer game than most expect. What are your thoughts?
  6. O

Bishop Hartley (5-2) vs St Francis Desales (3-4)

I feel like Hartley is the clear favorite however i do believe it will be a closer game than most expect. I will take the Hawks by 2 tds. 28-14 Hartley.
  7. O

Bishop Hartley (4-2) Vs Villa Angela St Joseph (5-1)

Game should be streamed on the bishop hartley high school youtube account as well.
  8. O

Bishop Hartley (4-2) Vs Villa Angela St Joseph (5-1)

Thoughts?
  9. O

Week 6 Bishop Hartley (4-1) @ Bishop Watterson (5-0)

Watterson was just the better team tonight. Hartley played bad but even if they played well i don’t think they would’ve been able to win. Hartley looked undisciplined while watterson looked the opposite. Watterson could throw the ball at will and dominated on defense.
  10. O

2023 Division III Poll Voting Discussion (Week 3)

Well it’s easy to control the game when Hartley had 4 fumbles, 3 of which were in scoring position. Without the turnovers Hartley would’ve taken care of business. Saying this, I know fumbled are apart of the game and Bloom carroll deserves credit but Hartley learned from the bc game and haven’t...
  11. O

Week 6 Bishop Hartley (4-1) @ Bishop Watterson (5-0)

Both teams have looked outstanding and will create noise in their respective divisions. Hartleys offense has looked good the last 2 games but against subpar teams. Defensively is where I think hartley will thrive. Linebackers and the Defense line have looked very impressive all year.The...
  12. O

Week 4 Archbishop McNicholas (1-2) @ Bishop Hartley (2-1)

Dominant victory by the hawks. I was a little suprised about the outcome i thought it would be closer. Hawks looked good all around and just outmatched mcnick.
  13. O

Week 4 Archbishop McNicholas (1-2) @ Bishop Hartley (2-1)

from what i remember from last year, Mcnick had a good amount of seniors that played a big role on their team last year. I would expect they pass the ball most of the game this year as they return their Qb. I expect hartley to get most of their injured starters back as well. Saying this, I think...
  14. O

Week 2 Bishop Hartley (1-0) @ Bloom-Caroll (0-1)

I agree with this. Hartley by at least 2 scores.
  15. O

Game (1) Big Walnut @ Bishop Hartley 8/18/2023

Hoping this game doesn’t turn out like last year for hartley. I think hartley has a much better team but i’m not sure if it is going to be enough to beat big walnut.
  16. O

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

Should’ve came down to hartley😂 we would’ve accepted with open hands.
  17. O

Bishop Hartley Hawks 2023

Is ryan days son getting any reps at qb?
  18. O

Bishop Hartley Hawks 2023

tons of improvement from last year. I was very impressed with coach carter’s defense.