Search results

1. G

Division II Team Race?

While true, he moved here in 5th or 6th grade and his parents lived here for another 5 or 6 after he graduated.
  2. G

Division II Team Race?

Not sure how I forgot those as well.
  3. G

Division II Team Race?

Returners for 24-25 Landis Root Demarco Krueger Tucker Kohler Manner Hoke Marshall Stull should see the lineup this yesr Incoming freshman Hoke Breslin Shoemaker Morris Krieger Rice
  4. G

Division II Team Race?

Dropping both 3rd place matches didn't help the team race. . Anyone know what the points look like in the finals? What do you get for first? What do you get for decision, major, techniques pin?
  5. G

DII Wilmington District

Where can we find the video?
  6. G

DII Wilmington District

Borofan was making a statement.. just kidding
  7. G

DII Wilmington District

Did Kohler get beat in the qtrs?
  8. G

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

All ohio kids...
  9. G

Jordan wasn't the head coach in the late 90's.. he didn't take over as head coach until 2001 and now that I think about it, they wrestled Ed's at Ed's in 2002 I believe.
  10. G

A 10ft pole? They started the dual in what 03?
  11. G

Clash of the Titans - December 21st @ Cavelli Center

I'm going to go with the officials that were right there on the action that it was legal. Guess I worded it wrong in previous post but it should have read whether it's illegal or not. Looked clean from my view in the stands and from another video I saw from the other side of the mat.
  12. G

Clash of the Titans - December 21st @ Cavelli Center

Hope Sam is OK. I've watched the video about 10 times and I can't decide whether it's legal or not..
  13. G

Graham Wrestling 2023/24

Almost as good as Jeff...
  14. G

Kira Cole Injury

I don't personally know the family but what I do know is that this as parents this is our worst fear for our athletes...
  15. G

DII - Wilmington - Thoughts and discussion

I'm excited for the Gessler/ Younger match
  16. G

St. Ed's vs healthy SPG?

I don't see it happening. Only open weekend for both is before sectional.
  17. G

Ohio Who's #1

Snider lost to Neves twice, Shulaw beat Neves in consi..
  18. G

Premier Health Flyin' to the Hoop Basketball Invitational

Same could be said for Centerville and their shooting. When is the last time Cupps and House went 2-15 from 3?
  19. G

Graham Tri-Meet Results

Graham 42 Massillon Perry 23 106 Beric Jordan (Graham) tf 25-10 Emeric McBurney (Perry) 113 Brogan Tucker (Graham) tf 21-6 Nate Dulcie (Perry) 120 Austin McBurney (Perry) dec 6-4 Colt Ryan (Graham) 126 Charles Curtis (Perry) pin 5:54 Bryce Kohler (Graham) 132 Marshall Geckler (Perry) tf 20-4...