Search results

1. George Bluth

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

The Ursuline keeper stood on her head stopping quite a few quality chances. Milford hit posts, crossbars and just missed wide on more than just a few. Was one of those games where nothing was falling. I'm not sure Ursuline had decent shot or real scoring threat.
  2. George Bluth

Week 9...

Was definitely a weird game Milford started strong and had more and better chances then went up 2-0 on goals by Peyton Smith. Then the game turned a bit and Seton had the momentum and they got 1 before half and then whatever their coach did at halftime worked. I wouldn't say Seton was all over...
  3. George Bluth

Week 9...

Didn't mean yours...someone's obviously are though.
  4. George Bluth

Week 9...

I guess someone's feeling are hurt.
  5. George Bluth

Week 7...

Okay. Thanks.
  6. George Bluth

Week 7...

You're right dude. No padding going on. You don't have to defend your daughter. Lol. ok.
  7. George Bluth

Week 7...

How so? Coaches aren't allowing players to pad stats in blowout games? Okay.
  8. George Bluth

Week 7...

Did you miss the part where I said it's not the players fault. It's coaching. This isn't just a problem with Oak Hills. This isn't the first time it's been brought up on here? Am I wrong?
  9. George Bluth

Week 7...

I will not be specific because it's not the fault of the players. It's the coaches that allow it to happen.
  10. George Bluth

Week 7...

This is interesting..you say you don't like teams/coaches putting up obnoxious stats yet you constantly pump the tires for Oak Hills and a few other teams and players.
  11. George Bluth

Week 7...

Anderson 2 Milford 2 And both teams wore special shirts raising money for Tri State Honor Flight. Pretty neat night.
  12. George Bluth

Week 6 games (Technically..)

Was that meant for me? I didn't complain about calls. Thought the ref did a decent job.
  13. George Bluth

Hopefully refs are starting to crack down on players being tackled from behind and thrown to the ground. I know I'm tired of seeing it. I thought the ref in the Milford game did a pretty good job. Both teams complained about missed calls but I feel he caught the good stuff.
  14. George Bluth

My mistake. I took the officiating comment wrong. I apologize.
  15. George Bluth

So you wouldn't have called the takedown from behind in the box or the (could be argued for an intentional ((red card)) handball in the box. I'm guessing the one you missed while at the concession stand was the one everyone else missed too and sure looked like it was a I need to even out these...
  16. George Bluth

Biggest game so far this year takes place over the weekend and y'all are awfully quiet in here. Hmmmm.
  17. George Bluth

And Oak Hills had 1 PK.
  18. George Bluth

2023 season

St. Ursula will win the GGCL
  19. George Bluth

Pre Season Message

They could tie.
  20. George Bluth

Final State Rankings

Just curious who is missing that you think should be on the list.