Search results

1. H

IRONTON WEEK 2…

ALL TEAMS ARE WORKING HARD RIGHT NOW, BUT just a special shout out to this YOUNG SQUAD FOR keeping the tradition ALIVE @ My alma Mater. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
  2. H

100 days until kickoff of the 2023 Ohio High School Football Season begins

WE ALWAYS get back up And build them back tough We will not stop Until we are on top Once AGAIN DAY 84 & counting The FighTing Tiger’s Prowl is mounting & River Rat football fans aren’t doubting the: “Eye Of The Tiger”!!! Tik Tok Tik Tok BOOM!
  3. H

Best Places To Catch A HS Football Game in Ohio

Tanks Memorial Stadium @ Bob Lutz Field @ IronTon. A packed Tank is an incredible event & Experience in small school football!!!
  4. H

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

I saw this in Struthers or Canton Central Catholic gameIve watched 5 straight complete games now) so I am 90% sure it was this one, where the oposing D was getting to Skirpic (qb) & stuffing the run & they were able to trade offensive punches untilm late 2Q or few series after HT. Both SR &...
  5. H

Sounds like Cosch P & the FighTing Tigers. They’ve been able to keep the full spectrum of cards close.
  6. H

The last second goal line at .01 b4 HT qb snas it was even Reviewed & Could’ve went either way, made it more than a typical game. Not a blood bath, but it definitely affected it! YES HE IS DUAL THREAT. Have you looked at the IHS qb stats? Dual to the ditto
  7. H

As an IronTon alum. Only “WE” understand their voices & when they are talking about the town & tank, what it truly means. YEP- Most ALL teams have a stadium & their town comes. BUT-The TANK is the start of Pro-FootBall & 6k come willingly, at most all times I wish both Teams the Best. GLAD...
  8. H

That would be a great game! Which has been more dominant as of late in their respective divisions? Curious to know. I can always look it up on joe eitel, but would like to see a thread on this. Same thing hapoens each year with IronTon. We open each season -V- Wheelersburg which is about 15...
  9. H

The same happened in The other semi -final. 10 flags for 105 yards against IronTon that even the Ohsaa.TV broadcasters commented on how bad it was. Legit penalties & 3-4 horrendous ones. As the teams met at Mid-Field, you could see the FighTing Tiger players consoling the upset VV players on...
  10. H

Thank you SO MUCH. That was an eye opener. Back then, we all had very little clue about each teams stars. As a high school kid only anyway, we had no clue the level of play Joe Jervicius (sp) would have. Im sure our coaches did. i know Canfield SR has been waiting a while to advance to...
  11. H

That was #5 Jacquez Keyes. IronTon has not over-utilized him all season, purpisefully, IMO. Head Coach Pendleton & His brother as an assistant coach, & the entire coaching staff have effectively developed every player incredibly. Slowly unleashing that development only when needed & holding it...
  12. H

DV State Semi-Final: Valley View (13-1) vs Ironton (14-0)

I decided to NOT fight the traffic & purchase the $10
  13. H

1:47 til Kickoff. I hope all are safely there or near. #GoTgo
  14. H

Week 15 | Division VI State Semifinal: AP #6 Fort Frye (13-1) vs. AP #2 Kirtland (14-0)

I am impressed with Beverly Fort Frye success. I just Do NOT see them competing with LaVerde & Crew even @ 100%. KirtLand wins by 28+ & gives MSML a run. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH & Good health to both.
  15. H

Any streaming or radio coverage of Regional championship games this weekend?

Video on youtube of Germantown VV & Milton Union.
  16. H

It has been frustrating, as a fan, to know our coach has yet to unleash a rather potent attack of 5-6 backs who can really get it done, very TRUE! He is def holding cards close to his chest!
  17. H

Fairly normal FB 101 stuff. No need to imply i have issues. But-do as you wish! MY ISSUES ARE: Im an IronTon fan of nearly 5-decades, being a student/athlete & indirect part of winning it all in 1979 as a Frosh @ IHS & I’ve been a diehard fan ever since. Whether in attendance, LISTENING TO...