Search results

1. B

Elder vs. Oak Hills

I would agree with Omar on this, and if the kids don't make those camps they loose some opportunities to be seen and offered scholarships. Not sure how many good 3 sport athletes Elder has produced in the last 5-6 years that would fall into this category.
  2. B

2021-2022 Elder Basketball

Anyone go and can shed some light on scrimmage as I heard Austing has some talent at Sycamore but not to the level of Elder.
  3. B

2021-2022 Elder Basketball

How did the varsity do versus Sycamore on Saturday?
  4. B

2021 GCYL Football

Trey probably thinks they were 2 years older than everyone else. They did help in their sophomore and junior years. I believe they missed the playoffs their senior year.
  5. B

2021 GCYL Football

Still waiting Trey, stop with the false claims about age as you make it up and then you believe it. So funny. Still waiting Trey
  6. B

2021 GCYL Football

another false statement Still waiting for the list of kids that were 2 years older than everyone else that made them dominate! Still waiting Trey
  7. B

2021 GCYL Football

Trey, you are lucky this is not a liberal social media platform! You would be banned for life for all the false statements! lol
  8. B

2021 GCYL Football

still waiting Trey! Your reference was there were kids that were 18 months older than their class mates who were dominate/legacy athletes and that is totally false and don't try to explain it by multiply grades because that's not what you meant and you know it. still waiting
  9. B

2021 GCYL Football

still waiting and I'm not on this site a lot so when I see your comments about age and legacy I respond.
  10. B

2021 GCYL Football

still waiting Trey, you hide behind "can't talk specifically" but the fact is you are making this up because you don't have anything-period. Just stop with the lies about the age factor as it's not true.
  11. B

2021 GCYL Football

Name some of legacy kids that were 12-18 months older than everyone else from the past several years Trey!!!
  12. B

2021 GCYL Football

That last comment about kids being 2 years old is bull, name a few in past several years that went to Elder! You just make crap up!!
  13. B

Week 6: Elder(2-3) vs. St. Xavier(5-0)

Bitner I believe played all 3 sports at Elder from freshman year thru his senior year and played varsity from sophomore to senior year and never regretted it. I think he missed out on some camps that would have gotten him more offers in football. Besides being beat up a bit going from one...
  14. B

Week 6: Elder(2-3) vs. St. Xavier(5-0)

Will be interesting to see if X dominates and then runs the score up! Pay back for the lopsided score in 2018 when Elder beat X 51-26 and racked up almost 600 yards of offense against a decent St. X defense.