Search results

1. W

Congrats To Winton Woods

Whatever happened to that stud RB Kyle Slater Anderson had about a decade ago? Kid was a absolute beast
  2. W

Division II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (12-3) vs. Winton Woods (12-3)

For those who don't understand what these kids just accomplished let me break it down...a well respected coach leaves and goes to the school in a neighboring community...ppl expected this to be a rebuild year started off 1-2 with a horrid offense but these kids showed resilience and started...
  3. W

Division II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (12-3) vs. Winton Woods (12-3)

I'm proud to say my zip code is 45240 ???#warrior4life
  4. W

Division II State Semifinal: Winton Woods (11-3) vs Uniontown Green (11-3)

Never heard of green but them beating Massillon says alot...either way it goes its looking like all roads will lead to that monster called hoban
  5. W

Best Winton Woods player of all time? High school,College, and or Professional accomplishments combined

They might have not had the most success at the college level but that one two combination of dominque brown and jeremiah Goins was something special to watch they were unstoppable that state championship year and brought it home for us