Search results

1. I

Memes, funny picture thread

Bah Humbug
  2. I

Parkway hires Brian Schmidt as new head coach.

According to the Daily Standard "Schmidt said he’s coached football for well over 20 years, including at the high school level in central Ohio. For the last 17 years, he coached professional indoor football teams."
  3. I

Who Is Your Favorite TV Cartoon Character ?

Eric Cartman
  4. I

NO on Issue 1 ! Stop abortion and infanticide, and protect your children.

again and again you make statements that reveal your ignorance on a wide range of subjects. Margaret Sanger supported birth control but opposed abortion, saying it was only justified to save the mother's life.
  5. I

NO on Issue 1 ! Stop abortion and infanticide, and protect your children.

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 (Pub. L.Tooltip Public Law (United States) 108–105 (text) (PDF), 117 Stat. 1201, enacted November 5, 2003, 18 U.S.C. § 1531,[1] PBA Ban) is a United States law prohibiting a form of late termination of pregnancy called "partial-birth abortion", referred...
  6. I

Baldwin-Wallace Poll on Issue 1 (abortion rights) in Ohio. It leads, 58–34%

Let me show you how it works as to words in the English language. You know who is included in "everybody", "outliers." You cannot change the language to cover your mistakes. And given the number of bans on abortion including those in case of rape and incest introduced in state legislatures...
  7. I

Baldwin-Wallace Poll on Issue 1 (abortion rights) in Ohio. It leads, 58–34%

You guys make these all inclusive statements that are provably false A female does not always have "a reproductive choice" Rape being one example "everyone agrees that a woman that has been raped should be entitled to abort the child, if that rape results in conception of a child." No...
  8. I

Campus Cowardice and Where the Buck Stops

gosh a ruddies there seems to be some basis for the FBI investigating threats Local school officials across the United States are being inundated with threats of violence and other hostile messages from anonymous harassers nationwide, fueled by anger over culture-war issues. Reuters found 220...
  9. I

Campus Cowardice and Where the Buck Stops

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/
  10. I

Any particular sports cities you “BOO” or “Cheer against”?

Los Angeles Lakers Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys New York Jets
  11. I

Pregnant “ Black” woman stealing alcohol shot by police.

gosh a ruddies 1. It is of relevance to the discussion on the thread where there were some claims of her innocence. 2. We will see, but hopefully they will lose, Gosh you want a payoff to the woman who got two court orders, complained to police about her and served as a witness against her...
  12. I

gosh a ruddies I watched this new video 1. She and her accomplices are thieves 2. Her family's lawyer is an ambulance chasing weasel 3. As can be seen the Kroger employee is at the rider's side of the war, a reason why if the officer was worried about a gun, but needed a vantage point to see her...
  13. I

How do you know he was not injured. The fact he followed the car does not show he was not injured, just that he was doing his job. And how do you know the speed the car was going exactly when it hit him. The car is accelerating when she hits the officer. And even after she has been shot and...
  14. I

You of course are quite entitled to your opinion on the value of my contribution. I myself, had talked earlier about her criminal offenses and her restraining orders. My comments today were more a reaction to a group of stories that have shown up in the media over the last couple of days...
  15. I

Her paternal grandmother, Nadine Young, who helped raise her, recalled Ta’Kiya (tah-KEYE'-ah) as a high-spirited prankster and a popular, “fun-loving, feisty young lady" who nevertheless struggled with the sudden death of her mother last year, and who was just beginning to find her way in life...
  16. I

Gosh a ruddies there is a difference in your statements as usual You said "He was not injured in the slightest." and now its he seemed fine." that he continued doing his job, is not proof he was not injured. "chasing the driverless car all over the lot" gosh is that overstatement.
  17. I

General “Mad” Anthony Wayne

they removed the tribespeople, left it vacant of settlements as their private hunting preserve
  18. I

General “Mad” Anthony Wayne

gosh guns bought from Europeans by using furs which did upset "boarders" as Iroquois move to control the fur supply. "Tribespeople" you prefer indigenous inhabitants,