Search results

1. Braddock

Puppet president O’Biden now wants to build Trumps border wall.

Uh I thought border walls didn’t work? I love how all the sanctuary cities are saying “don’t come here”. It’s great when liberals get to be victims of their own policies 😂
  2. Braddock

Black Lives Matter or ALL Lives Matter? Which one is right?

Why do I feel like I probably missed a good discussion on bud light and weirdo Dylan 😆
  3. Braddock

Mask 3.0

The only thing useless is people like you who believe the garbage you type. You probably think masks still work.
  4. Braddock

Mask 3.0

Covid is still a thing?? 😂
  5. Braddock

What happened to the Democratic party?

Nothing has happened to Democratic Party. They’ve always been weirdos. They love the weirdest things from slavery to poverty to changing kindergartners gender. We’d better off if everyone who was against this type of behavior to grab a bat and find your local liberal. Ok I’m out for another 6...
  6. Braddock

Liberal World Order

When do we get to bludgeon liberals like baby seals??
  7. Braddock

Joe Biden's presidency is failing...

Biden doesn’t golf and has cost the American tax payers trillions. Look at the stock market. It lost 11 trillion. LGB!!
  8. Braddock

Joe Biden's presidency is failing...

These high gas prices are almost worth the price of admission watching libs get beat down by the courts ? ? ?. Trump is the gift that just keeps on giving.
  9. Braddock

Wrestling with Cognitive Inequality

Here’s my thought on this. You don’t need a very high iq to do most jobs. Because most jobs aren’t in the sciences. It’s a fact that Asians have a higher iq than whites, whites have a higher iq than Latinos and Latinos have a higher iq than African Americans. Of course you can find anyone...
  10. Braddock

Drugs Are Fueling Urban Crime. Will Democrats Pay Attention?

You got one example. I can provide you with 1000’s
  11. Braddock

Stop the namecalling and personal attacks (part 2)

What about some French cries?
  12. Braddock

Drugs Are Fueling Urban Crime. Will Democrats Pay Attention?

Here’s an idea. Secure the border, drugs and criminals are pouring in. Here’s another, support the police. Both are liberal issues that they don’t want to touch.
  13. Braddock

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

I’d like to know the hospitalization rate amount vaxxed and non vaxxed.
  14. Braddock

Biden raked in 81 Million Votes - Worse Approval Rating Ever - Where's the 81 ?

Exactly. He’s a dope and the majority of voters knew this going into the election. No way any normal American would vote for him knowing what he’d to the border. If they did they should head out to the shed and kick their own asz.
  15. Braddock

Slipping with young voters, Biden struggles recreate 2020 magic

I hate my doctor. He’s a total dk, arrogant prck. His way or the highway…he’s not nice. But he’s really good so I deal with it.
  16. Braddock

Slipping with young voters, Biden struggles recreate 2020 magic

If what you say is true then those 81 million voters are awful people. Everyone knew Trump was better for America as a whole. But because they are selfish they didn’t care about that. I think Trump is a total azzhat. But his policies were always centered around America first.