Search results

1. R

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Mason has the largest male enrollment in the state. After OHSAA adjustments they are #3 for purposes of determining divisions. No high school coach does LESS with more than Castner. Every few years he’ll have a decent record, but always loses after 1-2 games in the playoffs. If you are a parent...
  2. R

Week 13: R4 Semi - Archbishop Moeller (11-1) vs Mason (10-2) at Middletown

Wrong again. I provided the link for you, I already knew two students families, one 2 years ago, and another last year that used open enrollment to transfer to Mason. The first had already secured 20-30 D-1 offers as a soph and the second not nearly as talented will easily be all district this...
  3. R

You know very little. They’ve had open enrollment for years. So has Lakota, although they limited it this year. https://www.masonohioschools.com/register-for-school/inter-district-transfer
  4. R

Mason has huge numbers, great demographics, open enrollment, incredible facilities, tons of resources and all of that is negated by Castner. No high school coach does LESS with more than Brian Castner. In addition to being a poor coach, his post game antics indicate he’s an awful person as well.
  5. R

GCL vs. GMC playoff games 2021

Larry Cox - no coach did less with more... if you didn't realize how bad he was at the time, Bolden has made it really obvious in hindsight. However, you have to look at Mason's Brian Castner as the new Larry Cox. Mason has huge enrollment, great facilities, unlimited resources, mostly upper...