Search results

1. D

Dual Tournament at Bloom Carroll -5 matches per team

Bloom Carroll is hosting a Dual Tournament. We are looking for five teams to have a six team dual tournament. Each team wrestlers 5 duals, one against each opponent. We will also have an extra mat for extra matches if you want. The date would be December 23, 2023. Starting early enough in the...
  2. D

John Carroll University Wrestling Camp

John Carroll University is going to host a wrestling camp at Bloom Carroll High School on June 8th and 9th at Bloom Carroll High School. Address: 5240 Plum Rd Carroll, OH 43112 The cost is 100 dollars, checks made out to Bloom Carroll Wrestling. Autumn is JCU's head girls coach and she will...
  3. D

Dec. 15th and 16th - Two Day Tournament for Middle School

Coaches, Bloom Carroll would like to run a TWO DAY middle school tournament. The dates would be December 15th and 16th of next season. If you are interested please let me know, I want to be sure we can field enough teams. We would place top 8 or top 6 and the trophies are typically pretty...
  4. D

2 Day Middle School Tournament Dec. 15th and 16th

Coaches, Bloom Carroll would like to run a TWO DAY middle school tournament. The dates would be December 15th and 16th of next season. If you are interested please let me know, I want to be sure we can field enough teams. We would place top 8 or top 6 and the trophies are typically pretty...
  5. D

November 15th Dual/Tri

Bloom Carroll is looking for one or two teams to meet at Bloom Carroll Middle School to wrestle during the season. We would like to have middle school, junior varsity and varsity kids we can match up and let wrestle. You can email coach Grove at daniel.grove@bloomcarroll.org if interested...
  6. D

Bloom Carroll looking for a MS coach, paid position

We just lost one of our coaches. We will have between 25-35 middle school wrestlers on the team. Need a new man or woman to join the staff and help these kids reach their goals. Contact Daniel Grove with questions or if interested. daniel.grove@bloomcarroll.org