Search results

1. B

Thursday Updates (10/5/23)

Greenon 32 Springfield Catholic Cen 13 4Q
  2. B

Full time Assistant Coach

Wabash College in Crawfordsville Indiana is hiring a full time assistant coach. If you are interested go to the Wabash wrestling Instagram page and find the link in the bio. Wabash was a national runner-up two years ago at both the national duals and the national tournament as a team.
  3. B

OVERNIGHT COLLEGE CAMPS

Brian Anderson learn from the best camp. This year they have Dan Dennis, Joe Colon, Chad Red Jr, Cliff Fretwell, Ed Ruth, and Matt Gentry. Camp is from June 24-29th at Manchester University Indiana. Go to the Wabash wrestling IG page to get all the details.
  4. B

Beavercreek looking for new coach

You look at Beavercreeks numbers and there is no way they shouldn’t be able to find football players. They used to have a solid wrestling program but I don’t think they have had a state qualifier in 2-3 years. It’s hard to believe they don’t have athletes walking the halls that don’t play...
  5. B

Coaching Vacancies

It will be interesting to see if Legacy can repeat as team state champs next year. No matter who takes over they have 5 studs coming back that will handle business.
  6. B

TOSU @ ncaa: first round melt down

Was it beneficial to bring back guys like Stieber and Jordan as coaches. I would have thought the mat game would have been top notch with Stieber back as a coach. Losing Terv was huge.
  7. B

DII - Wilmington - Thoughts and discussion

Have they said what the count is going to be. I know Greenon is close to 200 in football(still D5) was curious if they would be close to moving to D2 or not.
  8. B

Div III NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS

I’m really excited for D3 wrestling my son will be wrestling at Wabash starting next season. Finished his high school career today with a 5th place finish.
  9. B

Vaccinations

Has anyone heard of the OHSAA requiring vaccines to wrestle at sectionals and beyond if this “covid” stuff isn’t under control. Rumors swirl, just trying to see if anyone else has heard anything like that.
  10. B

Central District All Star Meet

Dayton used to have one but I haven’t seen anything since my boy was a sophomore, but with Covid it probably got cancelled last year.
  11. B

Jack Delgarbino over Cassioppi

It was definitely a calculated move! Love to see that kind of wrestling, never stop moving!
  12. B

Region 20 Final: #3 Preble Shawnee v. #5 Versailles

Versailles needs to get their hands on the film from Greenon. Greenon had a 140lb kid shut down the big running back. Hopefully Versailles has one of those types of kids.
  13. B

Enchamendia time at Ohio State maybe over

Saw his wife’s Twitter feed and she makes it sound like none of it happened. Not sure what to think about this whole situation.
  14. B

tOSU 2022 recruiting class

A lot of high level kids for the next four years. Wonder how the lineup will play out and who and when the transfers start.
  15. B

Western PA drama... Death penalty for Bishop McCord & Bassetts

Bo Bassett, whether he wrestles a single match in HS or not will have an offer from any school in the country. Once a kid has an offer or commits to a college, HS basically becomes the injury prevention year while still trying to accomplish that ultimate goal of winning a state title.
  16. B

2021 D5 R20

Without a doubt!
  17. B

2021 D5 R20

1 offensive lineman wrestles and 3 defensive lineman wrestle depending on the package. Trevor Stewart placed 2nd at state(182), he is the featured back. Arlie Benson Jr. placed 7th at state(132)and is the backup running back and FS/LB type. There are no where near enough kids wrestling that play...
  18. B

Super 32

Good luck to all the Ohio kids wrestling today
  19. B

CBC 2021. (Central Buckeye Conference)

Were you at the NW/Greenon game? That game was close by points but no where even close when we gave up Zero points with NW being inside their own 10 twice. Greenons offense should have put 63 on the board if it wasn’t for the turnovers and silly penalties. I know I didn’t coach this year but man...
  20. B

OHC 2021

Why do you hate Greenon so much? Were you the kid that never got to play? Or were you the guy who got turned down for the job? Every post that has you typing about Greenon is really disrespectful to all the boys on any football team that strap up everyday, with the dream of winning a state...