Search results

1. R

A Simple Solution To The Competitive Balance Issue

I don't know where you are getting 517, when I check out NCES it has 317 it also has grade breakdown. https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/schoolsearch/school_detail.asp?Search=1&Miles=10&Zip=44117&ID=390437805414
  2. R

All Time Summit County Team

Don't know much about Summit County hoops before 2000 (when I moved to the area) but how about James Posey?
  3. R

Why the delay in posting D4 brackets SW dustrict?

Looks like an issue with your machine/browser the link works fine for me full brackets for all divisions. If the issue continues try clearing the browser cache/history or you could even try accessing in incognito mode.
  4. R

Cha-Ching As The Money Rolls In For The OHSAA

Controller Laura Vermilya provided the financial report through December. She said that OHSAA revenues following the fall tournaments are currently $626,000 more than projected Copied directly from the January 12 minutes on the OHSAA site.
  5. R

The ville

Isn't the answer as simple as Ginn Academy is an all-male school? I don't believe the females at Glenville have a similar all-female option (which is a shame if true) if they did I'm sure you would see a similar drop.
  6. R

OHSFCA Top 25 Playoff Programs and Playoff Trivia

7) 5 - Rubber Bowl - 1975, Welcome Stadium - 1978, Ohio Stadium 1983, Paul Brown Tiger Stadium 1993, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium 2017
  7. R

3. AAA - Ohio Stadium & Akron Rubber Bowl, AA - Troy & Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, A - Mansfield and Upper Arlington
  8. R

4. AAA - Rubber Bowl, AA - Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, A -Ohio Wesleyan
  9. R

Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Minor correction, New Bremen has 5 state titles 2 football and 3 volleyball.
  10. R

Glenville

11. R

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

https://stats.digitalscout.com/football/boys/game/15138249
  12. R

Game Statistics

Tackles also happen on punts and kickoffs.
  13. R

New Bremen (4-0) @ Marion Local (4-0)

41-33
  14. R

Glenville at SVSM (WEEK 1) WHO WINS THIS THURSDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

I was at the game as well and agree, really need to work on their kicking game. The rest of the team looked good. The most impressive thing I saw though was on the opening kickoff of the second half that was returned for a TD but got called back. The Glenville returner was already out in...
  15. R

Welcome Stadium getting a facelift

16. R

Printed Results off Milesplit?

If you use the completed results, you can use your mouse and select just the results and then right-click and say print. You shouldn't get any headers or footers then.
  17. R

looking for the district results for Div 3 at Spencerville

If you select view mode of completed you get the team scores.
  18. R

New Bremen Football 2022

More touches than QB? Center?
  19. R

New QB at Hoban

No they do not, public schools are required to transport eligible students and that includes students choosing private schools as well.
  20. R

Tuesday, January 25 Final Scores

Twinsburg - 63 Nordonia 43