Search results

1. T

OHC Baseball 2024

It all had to do with him living in the London district he was a very good pitcher
  2. T

OHC Baseball 2024

West Jeff does have some talent coming in but they have 3 key returners that may not play I know one is the Collins kid he went to London not sure of the other 2
  3. T

Region 23 Final #1 Garaway 13-0 VS #2 West Jefferson 12-1

Good luck to the riders
  4. T

Couldn’t say it any better
  5. T

I’m well aware of the talent that west Jeff has I’m just saying that if they think that they will just put a running clock on us they better wake up and smell the coffee cause I don’t think that will happen
  6. T

If I’m not mistaken I think they all picked fort Frey to win last week and that didn’t work out very well
  7. T

I would have to say all the teams that are in the playoffs will be on a mission
  8. T

Week 13 Fort Frye 10-2 VS West Jefferson 11-1

Riders played very good tonight I think they only had 2 flags all night. We had one turnover that should have never happened on the fly sweep. Should have been a incomplete pass but instead it was a scoop and score for them we did get our running back back tonight but he didn’t get in until the...
  9. T

Good luck riders
  10. T

Yes it has and I can’t remember when but I remember us playing
  11. T

It looks like they will play this at Lancaster high school
  12. T

The running back for west Jeff has been out since week 6 or 7 it’s called next man up
  13. T

If west Jeff is going to win this game they can’t turn the ball over and get stupid penalties we should have at least scored 14 more points on nelsonville last night but mistakes killed us
  14. T

Week 12 #7 Nelsonville-York 8-3 @ #2 West Jefferson 10-1

They will do whatever it takes to survive and having a good crowd for them is a good start I think west Jeff will be fine just don’t think Nelsonville can cover the receivers
  15. T

Week 12 #7 Nelsonville-York 8-3 @ #2 West Jefferson 10-1

It has been a long time since we played nelsonville
  16. T

Week 11 Grove City Christian 6-4 @ West Jefferson 9-1

No injuries that I know of just didn’t play up to what they were capable of. I think the last I heard they should be getting the running back and linebacker back next week which will help out
  17. T

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

I really don’t think anyone wants the rain if you ask me but I think west Jeff coaches have drilled these boys hard this week I think they will be just fine
  18. T

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

This comment is as dumb as your last comment