Search results

1. W

Beacons of light and closing/consolidating of parishes

If you qualify for the max Ed choice and I would bet a lot do, then they are going there for free
  2. W

St. Xavier Football 2024

If you can find one court filing, or one piece of evidence other then idiots on here with rumors or your next door neighbors best friends cousin told you that what you are saying is true I will listen to you but until then just accept the fact that Moeller is run by a bunch of idiots
  3. W

Scholarships and Commitments

Would have to believe James and Clifford were 4 star
  4. W

OHSAA Division Expansion

What costs, a trophy, officials, venues are all donated by the host. These tournaments are almost all profit for the OHSAA. Don’t trust me, do some research.
  5. W

OHSAA Division Expansion

The OHSAA’s budget is comprised of three main sources of revenue: 78% comes from ticket sales at tournaments, 11% comes from annual officiating permit renewals and 11% comes from corporate sponsorships. It does t matter if they are smaller schools, more state tournaments means more ticket sales
  6. W

OHSAA Division Expansion

Every dime of the tickets sold for playoff games and finals goes to the OHSAA, they make schools donate the venues. How many more tickets are sold for more state championship runs?
  7. W

OHSAA Division Expansion

Let’s be honest, the only reason this is happening is because the state tournaments are the biggest money maker for the OHSAA. It’s all about the money
  8. W

Elder Enrollment Strategy

The letters that went to potential incoming freshmen said”tuition cost this years was $13,300, we will let you know in March what tuition will be for next year”. They are already asking people to make a decision without officially know what they cost will be. They are already playing “funny numbers”
  9. W

Are you telling me that somewhere in Elder’s financials there is not something that identifies the cost to educate each student. I tell you what, if I am wrong in March I will come back and apologize to you, if they do something like this I expect the same from you.
  10. W

this is all funny to read, but unless someone out there is an accountant in the schools, who has studied the ed choice. The only thing I can guarantee is all of the catholic grade schools will raise their tuition to somewhere above $6150, if they don’t they are leaving money on the table and no...
  11. W

2023 Elder Freshman Football

Pretty much the entire Freshman staff retire from coaching football
  12. W

St. Xavier Football 2024

Funny you would mention a grade school considering most of them even have a home field they play games on
  13. W

Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

So what your telling me is that 30 yrs of coaching Specht has build a reputation and program based on the understanding that as a member of this team you are part of something bigger then yourself and the best kid for the team plays. But now in the last 5-10 yrs of his career he is throwing all...
  14. W

Come on, in the last 30 yrs, if there was a stud QB they were used. The goal was to win a game 10-7. Score just enough and play great defense. In the last 5-10 yrs there has been a little more focus because there was a run of studs. Clifford, Wolf, Reuve, Mccaughey. If 7 isn’t the best QB...
  15. W

2023 GCYL League Discussion

Yes, he played QB in first game.
  16. W

These are crazy! you can criticize all you want on this site and whoever is willing to listen to you. It just doesn’t matter!! No coach anywhere, or at any level, will allow dialog with parents and or fans. the buck always stops with the head coach. What answer are you looking for? back to...
  17. W

I applaud you, you made a decision to send your kids to the school you attend mass, and they went to school there all 8 or nine yrs I’m assuming. Here is my question. Your kids go to GA for 7 yrs. You don’t like something about GA youth sports and send you kid to IHM for 8th grade because...
  18. W

The league has put rules in place in the past. St Mike got their reputation early. Specifically, there was a kid who went to public school through the 7th grade and played football locally. He then went to st Mike’s repeated the 7th grade and played for the Golden Bears 7th and 8th grade...
  19. W

Since you seem to be in the know, can you answer this question for me. How many of the kids on SMOY’s team were on that team in the 6th grade. I can tell you Visi had 3 kids who were not playing football in the 6th grade but had attended the school all 8 years. If going out and getting new...
  20. W

Week 9: St. Ignatius

Or maybe he realized all that media attention was hurting and not helping his son