Search results

1. U

Beast Mode Wrestling spring 2024

Place to be for off season wrestling in central Ohio .
  2. U

2024 NCAA Wrestling D1 Qualifiers from Ohio

Dublin Coffman!
  3. U

Possible High Schools for 8th Grade OAC JH State Placers - 2024

Cooper Schlaegel - Dublin Coffman .. father is an asst and has been w VanGundy coaching for over 20+ years .
  4. U

Questioning calls and Coaching Misconduct

My issue is that their is certain refs who will screw a kid because he doesn’t get along w his coach .. didn’t say most or a lot , but there is a handful that do .. I have seen it in the Darby district over and over.. very sad to see and yes I’ve heard it first hand listening to refs talk after...
  5. U

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

I think basketball is a lot less grueling then wrestling .. I vote to shorten by 2 weeks and if it has to be moved then so be it .. just my opinion
  6. U

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Too long of a season !! A lot of kids are hurt and beat up by March .. end of February is perfect try and find a way to knock 2 weeks off somehow
  7. U

Bucksman, DubStat or Boro

Just glad someone gives you an idea so let’s not knock any of them . It’s an opinion is all and I’ll listen to all opinions .. thanks to all 3! Keep it up guys most people love it !!
  8. U

Central district 4× state placers (DI)?

Bird is a senior and he can be added also .. 5th, 2nd , 1st I believe
  9. U

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

That’s 9
  10. U

Seed the 1s for District and States

I so agree!! Just like the way sectionals seeds are done ??… the worse way to seed which is sad and ridiculous . Gotta stop seeding by record percentage .. this last week had a kid that was 38-1 who was seeded high and didn’t even make it out of sectional .. can’t reward records when tons of...
  11. U

D1 Darby District 2024

Team race will be close !!
  12. U

D1 Darby District 2024

I’m gonna say whoever wins ( Liberty or Coffman) it’ll be by no more then 20 ..it’s definitely a toss up
  13. U

D1 Darby District 2024

Gonna be another tight finish !!
  14. U

Coaches Lying on records for seeding purposes

Should just go back to the good ol seeding meeting !!! It’s that simple !!!
  15. U

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Damn! Boro fan does tons for the sport, its his opinion and he gathers as much info as he possibly can, but a lot of results are hard to find ( duals especially ) and I know it’s hard to post results when your team gets blanked or whatever .. so help the guy out some and post post post no...