Search results

1. Max Grumbleman

1 dead and multiple injured in shooting following Chiefs Super Bowl parade

Seems to be mostly certain people who are the problem!! Get 'em out!
  2. Max Grumbleman

MICROMANAGED FOR LIFE

SIMPLY they blame these entities for skyrocketing housing prices!! And they CONTINUALLY find out they're the largest (or near-largest) shareholder in a number of major corporations!! THEY DO NOT TRUST THEM!!
  3. Max Grumbleman

The Left’s Hate Crime Double Standard Has Consequences

A SOCIETY that CANNOT ASK THE DIFFICULT QUESTION and ACCEPT A DIFFICULT ANSWER will NEVER FIND A GOOD SOLUTION!! We have done a BAD JOB of asking WHAT DO WE DO WITH DUMB PEOPLE?! Getting rid of MANUFACTURING has had a VERY NEGATIVE IMPACT ON SOCIETY! This is where the dim could still find GOOD...
  4. Max Grumbleman

MICROMANAGED FOR LIFE

I believe it is much more prevalent in YOUNGER GENERATIONS. Millennials and under, for all their fault of trusting government, HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THESE SUPER GOVERNMENT ENTITIES
  5. Max Grumbleman

Let's enjoy the Music!

You either LOVE IT or YOU'RE LYING
  6. Max Grumbleman

MICROMANAGED FOR LIFE

NO!!! Pressure is BUILDING to take down entities like the WEF, Blackrock, Vanguard, etc.!! THE END IS ON THE HORIZON!!
  7. Max Grumbleman

MICROMANAGED FOR LIFE

THERE IS A COMING REVOLT AGAINST SUPER-GOVERNMENT ENTITIES!! People were BLIND to them until RECENTLY and the feeling of HOSTILITY towards them is GROWING
  8. Max Grumbleman

Georgists

COMMUNITIES cannot apply pressure to someone they cannot find!! OFTEN it is simply a matter of INVESTIMENT SQUATTING!! Or BUYING A PROPERTY and WAITING FOR THE VALUE TO GO UP!! They DO NOT WISH TO PUT IN THE WORK THEMSELVES BUT WANT TO RIDE THE TIDE CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE!! They are LEACHES!!
  9. Max Grumbleman

Georgists

TRANSPARENCY!! SKIN IN THE GAME!! No more hiding behind FACELESS and MEANINGLESS holding accounts and LLCS! The public has the right to know who is NOT DOING THEIR PART in their communities!!
  10. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

I NEVER said they WOULD LOSE! ONLY that it was a PRIME SETTING FOR AN UPSET!!
  11. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

MOSTLY BECAUSE WISCONSIN LOST THEIR RB FOOL!!!
  12. Max Grumbleman

Georgists

Simple: YOUR NAME...NOT A CORPORATION must be on the deed!
  13. Max Grumbleman

Ohio GOP lawmakers call to block courts from implementing new abortion amendment

I'll take "THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED" for $500, Alex!!
  14. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

NO!! That was NOT THE POINT!!
  15. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

Are you KIDDING ME?!! You want to try to dunk on a game the MIGHTY BUCKEYES only won by 14 POINTS?!!! Just ACCEPT IT!! The game was CLOSER THAN YOU THOUGHT!!!
  16. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

SOONERS GO BOOM!! BUCKEYES ON WATCH!!!
  17. Max Grumbleman

Ohio State Football 2023

Football is 80% MENTAL and 40% PHYSICAL!!
  18. Max Grumbleman

Ohio State Football 2023

RIDICULOUS!! ELITE teams of YOUNG MEN can have LETDOWNS!! It happens EVERY SEASON!!
  19. Max Grumbleman

The Unbeatens!

I don’t want any whining when the game is CLOSER THAN YOU EXPECT
  20. Max Grumbleman

Ohio State Football 2023

These players are still IMMATURE YOUNG MEN. EVERY SINGLE SEASON a so-called ELITE team drops a game they should win. THIS IS THE TRUE NATURE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL