Search results

1. B

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism tournament April 14th.

Is there a tournament itinerary anywhere?
  2. B

Hold Backs Getting out of Control...

I tell all my guys to get held back, an extra year of training gives them a much better shot at that 250k scholarship I mentioned earlier. We arent all as good as your kid bro. Its a normal part of our sport, like somebody said earlier. Just like cutting weight, just like transferring schools...
  3. B

Nobody asked you to be scared of them. Ask you dont bash 15 year olds for making a decision that can help them get a 250k scholarship. You do you, by the way you talk your kid shouldnt have an issue getting a big10 full ride. Some of us needed held back, just facts.
  4. B

Fake news, he was on the other side……
  5. B

Assuming your kids at eds, how many on the team are hold backs?
  6. B

This post is filled with a bunch of people who are victims. The worlds about decisions, everyone makes them. Id get held back a million times to win a state title, sorry not sorry. Personally i wrestled 106 3x, i was 1-2 at districts as a freshman, D1 state runner up as a sophomore, if I didnt...
  7. B

One loss 4-timers

johnson beat jordan at the licking heights tournament, he was also runner up 2x
  8. B

Top Wrestlers all time

David carr belongs on this list. beat some incredible wrestlers to win titles. demas, mattox, brady. Including a cadet world medal, super 32 champ (agaisnt future ncaa 2x champ oconnor) and im sure im missing a few other accolades. Carson Kharchla was a very dominant wrestler for 2 years in...
  9. B

Hilliard Darby

heres what I have. Openly bias but not full blown delusional 106 willaims mokros blankenhorn russell 113 rosselli havens slubowski schuler 120 myers parks raghuram hutsler 126 smith bauman backus piontawski 132 moore waller jang edmonds 138 ayoub gardner speakman kraft 144 wilson hart...
  10. B

2023 OHSWCA State Dual Districts D1 Saturday Feb 4th

Lets be very clear, i had an address until September of senior year and was grandfathered into liberty school. Open and honest about it.
  11. B

2023 OHSWCA State Dual Districts D1 Saturday Feb 4th

Wont "haunt" us as we don't lose sleep over duals in December or February. March matters to us. Always has. Always will.
  12. B

Central OH Dual Results

Youve never been to breckenridge i take it.
  13. B

NEW Rankings - December 24

Appreciate all you do!
  14. B

Central OH Dual Results

Dual on shortnotice on a tuesday at 10am when kids are on break after our home tournament 68 kids on the team no lack of participation 2nd home in breckenridge beats a 10am dual
  15. B

Central OH Dual Results

rent free, squirt.
  16. B

Nathan Tomasello

outrageous statement. natty champ, 3 3rds with torn acl and torn hamstring (that was kept on the DL) and lost his main coach to oklahoma. He had a hell of a career at ohio state.
  17. B

2022 Mark Zimmer Memorial Classic at DeSales Results

lifes great for this lil guy. I coach what id like to think is the best 1,2 punch in the state and have a kid going for his 3rd. Not to mention all I do for a pretty solid living is coach wrestling. I'd say im past the glory days brother.
  18. B

Maybe you are asking the wrong people? Maybe you are asking the right people but getting vanilla answers. Id assume pursuit has a bunch of liberty kids, liberty also has a very solid football program that pulls guys all summer long.
  19. B

Just because you dont see what liberty does doesnt mean its not happening (;
  20. B

your list is still wrong liberty won 16 and 17 but again the statement was about highest state placement originally nobody is discrediting coffman at all, great group of kids