Search results

1. G

EOAC THREAD

This could be one of the most competitive weeks in the league all year. Other than Southern vs Lisbon, the other games are pretty evenly matched. Clippers need a win and I think Spaite gets #200 Friday night in Wellsville, Southern wins by a handful, EP gets win number one and United knocks...
  2. G

EOAC THREAD

League play begins this week. Columbiana @ Wellsville United @ Valley Christian Leetonia @ East Palestine Southern Local @ Lisbon Who you got?
  3. G

EOAC THREAD

Fair assessment after two weeks. Clippers will struggle this year too. I went to their game Friday night, and they just aren't very good, unfortunately. I still think Leetonia is the worst team in the league this year. EP and Wellsville aren't great, but if scores are any indication, they both...
  4. G

Leetonia vs. Jackson Milton

I also attended this game. Left at the half. Leetonia goes 0-10 this year.
  5. G

EOAC THREAD

So you're on staff?
  6. G

EOAC THREAD

Agree with VC being the favorite. Clippers should be much improved, but I still think they're a year away. What in the world would make you think Leetonia will be good? Is there another Ferry coming through?
  7. G

East Palestine Football Opening

Apples and oranges. The state gives money per student in high schhool. You pay for your own college.
  8. G

Dempster was on staff here at Columbiana for a few years, and someone said earlier in this thread that he was on the offensive staff at EP this past season. I don't think he has quit coaching, but I could be wrong.
  9. G

Never stopped you before! Besides, I respect your opinion, and you usually have relevant insight of some sort on the league or EP.
  10. G

Well, who would you like to see take this job based on the available names, or any that havent been mentioned?
  11. G

EOAC 2022

Agree with these assessments. I do think my Clippers will be down a bit, they are still very young. United, Southern and VC are obvious favorites. They just have bigger rosters than the rest of the league. I expect to see imporvement from both Lisbon and EP. Both played an extremely young...
  12. G

MVAC 2021

United and Southern play each other week 10.
  13. G

MVAC 2021

Heard some crestview kids were caught vaping, including the coach's son.....nothing to do with covid.
  14. G

St. Thomas cancelling games now

Will never happen....
  15. G

Technically, yeah, but we all know what draws kids in....
  16. G

This is basically what happened. As an alum, its disheartening. The end may be near for the football program. Cook did a great job winning while there, but in hindsight it seems he was more interested in boosting his own resume than rebuilding a long term program.
  17. G

Players to watch in the EOAC

I agree, and thought of that too . Alof of teams hit their stride in week 4 or 5, and Leetonia and Wellsville may just be opening up! Could be huge for the Dogs!
  18. G

Leetonia and Wellsville may not get a game in this year at this rate. The OHSAA released a 5 game minimum to make playoffs this year, and thats looking bleak for some of these teams.
  19. G

Its the worst conference in the valley....but thats what the superintendents wanted. Easier to beat crap teams than to get better and compete with those in the ITCL.
  20. G

St. Thomas Aquinas Disaster?

Start to? This is worst case scenario for him. Dont blame him one bit for wanting out...