Search results

1. P

Stadium with the best view

Early in the season the sunset at North Royalton from the visitor's stands is a neat view.
  2. P

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Who is Koleton Carter, the new coach at Brunswick??
  3. P

Greatest Game Ever?

Best I ever witnessed was Lake Catholic over Desales 2001 State Championship Game at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium. Lake was down 21-7. They came back in OT to win 27-21. Not one player on Lake's team played Div 1 college football. Total team effort. A team of overachievers.
  4. P

Strongsville's Lou Cirino is Out

It is a shame though. Both guys are quality people. Both Pinzone and Cirino had success in other situations. I wish both of them good luck!
  5. P

Region 1: #1 Lakewood St. Edward vs #6 Medina

I do not see a Medina victory. As a piece of trivia however Medina is the last team to beat Ed's in a playoff game.
  6. P

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

As far as best defense in the state, hard to believe anyone has more D 1 talent than St. Ed's. They have 5 D1 defensive linemen. High quality linebackers and 2 D1 defensive backs. Time will tell, but I am an old guy and I have never seen the level of talent on one defensive unit as St. Ed's has.
  7. P

Mentor Football 2023

Medina let one slip away!
  8. P

Greater Cleveland Conference (2023)

Mentor-Medina will be close. Medina hasn't been a close game yet. Could be to Mentor's advantage.
  9. P

Who is or was the best HC in your programs history?

Garfield Hts-Don Faust-Ohio High School HOF
  10. P

Actually they are at Stow for the opener.
  11. P

I think Medina open at home to Stow.
  12. P

Who is or was the best HC in your programs history?

Medina current coach Larry Laird has to be considered the best in Medina history. Medina had only one other coach take the Bees to the playoffs. Medina won only three league titles in its history, (1938, 1952 and 1978) Laird has been to the playoffs with Medina 5 times. Once in his one year at...
  13. P

Best DEAD Rivalries (or rivalries of the past...)

A rivalry was beginning to take shape between Chanel and Byzantine Catholic until Byzantine Catholic uproptly closed in the mis 70's.
  14. P

Medina County Teams

Stoddard's national stats came from Max Preps.
  15. P

Medina County Teams

Medina should be a force in Northeast Ohio this year. Quarterback Dan Stoddard led the nation in passing yards, completions, TD passes and completion percentage last year. They also have two returning all state receivers. Defense should be improved as well. In the GCC the race is between Medina...
  16. P

Cleveland Heights joins the GCC

Heights is a great addition to the GCC. I am glad the move was made.
  17. P

is there any HS in Ohio that has the name of Buckeyes as their school name

The Dock hit it right. Nelsonville York Buckeyes
  18. P

Padua's Coach 'Polo' Steps Down

Thats too bad for the Padua community. Good luck in his future.
  19. P

Mr Football 2023 Frontrunners?

Danny Stoddard at Medina. As a junior he led the nation in passing with 5035 yds. Led in TD passes as well. Medina has 3 solid receivers coming back tp provide consistency.