Search results

1. B

I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

but for some reason I haven't seen the story on the news...which is very surprising!!!!! so i might have missed some parts of the story.... But Trumps uncle BOOOOZY back in the day must have been flying a plane and it crashed the day after the Germans Bombed Hawaii..... he must have got on a...
  2. B

Biden says DON'T..... and IRAN does.... NOW WHAT?

so Iran now has strengthen themselves with money by what Biden has done( also Obammma) what should Biden do now? maybe he should have said PLEASE don't!!!
  3. B

Uncle joe says... Trump said he wants to be a dictator on DAY ONE? is that what he actually said?

What I heard was on DAY ONE... he will be a dictator in CLOSING THE BORDER..... AND HE WILL DRILL, DRILL, DRILL!!!!
  4. B

the Eclipse and Climate change.... Sunny from the ONEVIEW show thoughts

so that wonderful lady thinks Climate change caused it and also that Cicadas coming out shortly are caused by Climate Change ( or was it Trump that that caused it?)..... how is that show still on the air?
  5. B

Mens Ncaa Basketball tournament..... semi's and finals not on CBS

so why would they put the games on TBS, TNT, Tru TV for these games... I think they did this last year also? for some reason on TBS, the picture is not very clear.......
  6. B

Biden CANCELS plan to refill the Strategic Petro reserve......

because it is way to expensive to do!!! so can someone tell me why he drained it in the first place, maybe Slappy can explain why he did it?
  7. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

how can Biden debate what he has done the last 3 years?
  8. B

what is the democrats strategy for dealing with RFK?

so sounds like RFK might be taking votes away from Uncle Joe... so the media has now refused to put him on their programs... so what will the democrats do themselves.... maybe try to keep him off the ballots in States?
  9. B

what do Weinstein, Epstein and P DIDDY have in common?

and it has NOTHING to do with Trump... lets let the liberals on Yappi, start this one out......
  10. B

NBC--- against FREE SPEECH

Nbc fired Ronna McDaniel tonight, because of her politics... the butthurt MSNBC so called anchors held their breath until CORP fired her.....
  11. B

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

i own a gas powered car
  12. B

trying to get a deal on Golf clubs... suggestions?

haven't bought a set of irons in a FEW ( LOT) years.... been to Golf Galaxy, and website.... Global golf...tgw sites. I have bought used drivers of websites in the past. thought i would for suggestions( i'm German, so always want to save money! LOL!!)
  13. B

Newcomers!!!! biden admin, new word for illegals!!!

so will MSNBC now say, a newcomer murdered, raped, robbed another person this weekend?
  14. B

the Gutfeld show.... liberals should give it a watch

this is a funny way to find out what is happening around the country, it is doing rather well in the ratings. it is on at 10 pm on Fox. Give it a couple nights of watching and give us a review on what you think of the show.
  15. B

So why is Biden going to Brownsville Texas?

so why has Biden decided to go to Brownsville?
  16. B

so who would you blame if that was your young daughter?

so a young girl gets murdered by a illegal that crossed the border , went to NYC, committed a crime, was let go, before ICE could get him( sancturay city rules, they don't help the ICE agents in cases like this) he moves to georgia and murders a young girl. Have a feeling the THUG was not a very...
  17. B

Fraud with no victims?

can someone explain to me, in simple terms on what TRUMP did wrong?
  18. B

executive order coming from Biden on the border?????

so rumor has it , that Biden has a order coming before his state of the union......but i could swear that the Biden Admin , said they couldn't do it?
  19. B

CUE streaming.... around $2 a day

A buddy of mine just started with Cue Streaming, wondering if anyone has it, and their thoughts?