Search results

1. V

2024 VASJ Vikings Football **Official Thread**

The other RB is TJ Moore who is very good. He is the one who made all of those tackles on the kickoffs.
  2. V

JOES vs GlenOak week #1
  3. V

Lake Catholic 2024

Standards? Like when a student puts an antisemitic symbol on his calf. Like when a student posts a racially insensitive video. There are plenty more examples. You are ignorant. Lake does not want you associating yourself with them.
  4. V

NEW STATE POLL

Actually, it was Bush #41.
  5. V

Thanks for the update. I believe that the Gilmour and CCC games are misstated.
  6. V

NEW STATE POLL

Hey yo, you are with me now. I have your back. Nobody can mess with you because they know that you are with me. Now, they will fear you. Be well.
  7. V

NEW STATE POLL

Please, REJOICE in that exciting, fun and, at times, nerve racking season that was a -SHIP. When you look back years from now, you will relive all of the joy of that year when Biden was in office.
  8. V

NEW STATE POLL

I am proud of you. You have demonstrated intellectual growth. It is hands across America all over again. Be well by continuing to act less mightier than thou.
  9. V

NEW STATE POLL

EXACTLY!!!!! Finally, you are admitting that Poll Rankings are "MEANINGLESS." It is much better to live in a world of REALITY. Mass. has a great program. It has won 1, (uno, one, half of 2, the lowest cardinal number), football state championship. Well done!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!
  10. V

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

I congratulate Mass. and you come at me with this reply and some fradulent document. You now have as many football championships as JOES. Try to be happy and gay about it.
  11. V

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS to FIRST time Champ Mass. It was not an exciting game to watch but winners find a way to limit their mistakes. Did your heart skip a beat when the WR dropped that td pass? It was an excellent season that you are certain not to forget. I have not received the...
  12. V

2023 Benedictine Football

Will Joes and Benny ever schedule a game?
  13. V

VASJ Football 2023: Official Thread

Historic evening. Amazing setting for an event. Thank you PD for not covering it.
  14. V

Lake Catholic has to find a field to host playoff game

LC could play at NDCL.
  15. V

3rd AP state football poll

Mass is #1 in the d2 Ap poll.
  16. V

The capacity of your mind, brain cells and synapses, is much less than all other homosapien sapiens.
  17. V

I can tell that you are from Mass. because you cannot put a coherent sentence together. For the record, JOES has WON more football championships than Mass.
  18. V

2nd AP State Poll

You have NOTHING and everyone knows it except you robots in Mass.(hole) land. Your life is fictional and it is confirmed by over 50 years of FAILURE.
  19. V

2nd AP State Poll

It is a poll.