Search results

1. J

Baseball 2024

Just be happy
  2. J

2024 Basketball

Anyone else have trouble logging into steam from Twitter (X)
  3. J

Elder Enrollment Strategy

Or where Grandpa went….Go Elder!!
  4. J

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 7 GAMES

2___-Moeller 5.5 ELDER _1___-Princeton 18.5 FAIRFIELD _2___-SYCAMORE 7.5 Lakota East _2___-WINTON WOODS 12.5 Kings _2___-HILLIARD BRADLEY 6.5 Hilliard Davidson _2___-Upper Arlington 11.5 OLENTANGY LIBERTY __1__-WAYNE 13.5 Northmont ___1_-Fairmont 7.5 MIAMISBURG __2__-Dublin Coffman 8.5 OLENTANGY...
  5. J

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 6 GAMES

__2__-ST XAVIER 4.5 Elder 1____-MOELLER 21.5 La Salle ___2_-MASON 11.5 Middletown __1__-HAMILTON 10.5 Fairfield __1__-Springfield 16.5 FAIRMONT 1____-NORTHMONT 11.5 Miamisburg _1___-HILLIARD DAVIDSON 15.5 Olentangy Orange _1___-HILLIARD BRADLEY 8.5 Upper Arlington _1___-Olentangy (Lewis Center)...
  6. J

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 5 GAMES

01 MOELLER _______________________ 8.5 _____x_______ St. Xavier 02 PRINCETON _____________________ 19.5 _____x_______ Hamilton 03 FAIRFIELD_____________x___________ 3.5 ____________ Mason 04 Wayne _______________x____________17.5 ____________MIAMISBURG 05 Centerville...
  7. J

So Proud of those Panthers

OMG, I wrote one positive thread and all this crap blows up. Yeah, I know, if I don't like it don't read it. Well, that won't be a problem anymore.
  8. J

So Proud of those Panthers

With all the negative BS surrounding the St Ed's game, I just want to say how proud I ma of them. They came 6 seconds away from beating the 10th rated school in the nation. Everyone was saying turbo clock, no chance, dial it in and so on. This team is special and will go far the rest of the...
  9. J

SWO King of the Spread Pickem': WEEK 4 GAMES

## Favorite _________________________Points ___________Underdog 01 WAYNE ___________________________7.5______x_______Springfield 02 Northmont _______________________10.5 _____x________FAIRMONT 03 St. Xavier ________________________ 19.5 ________x____WITHROW 04 Princeton...
  10. J

Week 3: Elder vs Springboro

Elder 35-7
  11. J

SWO King of the Spread Pickem': WEEK 3 GAMES

## Favorite _______________________Points ___________ Underdog 01 WAYNE _______________________ 5.5 _______x_______St. Vincent-St. Mary 02 Springfield __________x__________ 17.5 _____________TROTWOOD-MADISON 03 Pickerington Central _____x_______13.5 _____________CENTERVILLE 04 ELDER...
  12. J

SWO King of the Spread Pickem': WEEK 2 GAMES

01 LAKOTA WEST _______________ 7.5 ____________ Princeton 02 Wayne _______________________3.5 _____________PICKERINGTON CENTRAL 03 Centerville ___________________ 8.5 _____________DUBLIN COFFMAN 04 HILLIARD DAVIDSON _________ 5.5 _____________Grove City 05 MARYSVILLE _________________7.5...
  13. J

The Dock v4; newsy and pick'em (WK2 on pg 6, post #172)

Anthony Wayne @ Hilliard Darby Badin @ Hamilton Bloom-Carroll @ Harvest Prep Lakota West @ St. X Gahanna @ Mason Berlin @ Bradley Pick North @ Elder Westerville Central @ Westerville North Toledo Central Catholic @ Findlay Orange @ West Clermont
  14. J

WELCOME to the 21st ANNUAL SWO KING OF THE SPREAD

01 Lakota West _____________________ 8.5 ___x_____ST XAVIER 02 LA SALLE ________x_______________3.5 ________ Colerain 03 ELDER ____________x______________9.5 ________ Pickerington North 04 Lincoln (Gahanna) ________________4.5 ____x_____MASON 05 Badin ______________x____________12.5...
  15. J

Top Week 1 Games for the Yappi Challenge

Elder vs Pick North
  16. J

Are you a true West Sider??

I am very excited as we frequent the one in Lawrenceburg often. I will be there!
  17. J

Quiz time with the Elder Archives

I say 16 oh-Ind-ky-fla-pa-ca-neb-nc-maryland-nj-ill-miss-canada-okl-ny-mich
  18. J

Elder baseball 2023

http://gcls.gclsports.com/bsGameStats.aspx?gameid=430420
  19. J

30 minute feature on Elder

I respectfully disagree your point about "its a purple things". I don't see darn thing wrong with that. It wasn't said but it was certainly implied.
  20. J

Are you a true West Sider??

I recall a bar on top of a hill next to Phillips swim club on Glenway. If I am right, the name was Muellers (sp?). The current site is where the Wing eye care place is/was. Anyone else remember this?