Search results

1. J

Elder vs. Lakota West

I mean throwing twice inside the 5 on that last drive seemed a little silly
  2. J

Elder vs. Lakota West

Didn’t see it but seems like he really outcoached the F*** out of himself in the second half
  3. J

Elder vs. Lakota West

Ramsey smh
  4. J

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

In case you didn’t know, Tradition Never Graduates and Doublehelix are the same bitter elder grad who couldn’t cut it himself in any sports
  5. J

Elder vs. Oak Hills

Yep this absolutely has to be in the gameplan. It will be very ugly next week if they stick to the same old plan. And by ugly i mean like 20-3 L since the defense certainly has the ability to limit LW’s offense
  6. J

Elder vs. Oak Hills

Oh next week will likely be bad. Good to take care of the highlanders though.
  7. J

Elder vs. Oak Hills

Without any specifics, can anyone give an overall health grade of the team heading into the playoffs? Hoping a B+ at least, only missing 1 or 2 key guys, if any.
  8. J

Are you a true West Sider??

Thanks for the info. I had no idea about any of that! I just remember the convenience store from several years ago and always wondered if anything would ever be rebuilt.
  9. J

Are you a true West Sider??

Two questions. Anyone know what’s going on at the corner of Overlook and W 8th? Not sure if something is going to be built or if maybe Duke or someone is putting in a small utility building or something. And has anyone been to that new Casey’s bar on the corner of Enright and W 8th??? Lol have...
  10. J

Week 8 Life Christian Academy

Love #55 having his QBs back. Need Schachleiter healthy to potentially mix into the offense a little with Brass back. This game is just absurd.
  11. J

Week 8 Life Christian Academy

Would be very nice
  12. J

Moe must go!!!

Wow. All time egg tonight. Moeller is not THAT good.
  13. J

Moe must go!!!

Oh no. Running clock soon. Very disappointing showing with GCL on the line. Gotta forget about it and stay healthy for the playoffs.
  14. J

Moe must go!!!

Must give a shoutout to this Sunmers kid doing the radio call. Kind of a natural.
  15. J

Moe must go!!!

Not much life from Elder. Hard to see.
  16. J

Moe must go!!!

Yep very obvious PI and pretty much right in front of a ref. Terrible
  17. J

Beat St X!!!

Great to be wrong…still an absurd call in that situation
  18. J

Beat St X!!!

One of the most head scratching play calls in elder history will lead to the L. Wow.
  19. J

Week 4: Elder vs St Edward

I like this Elder team and think they’re tough….but Eds is certainly not a team you can run QB draw after QB draw against….Eds will win by 2-3 TDs. Defense should hang tough for a bit.
  20. J

2023 Harbin Points Thread

They also have another new coach….i think X is going to prove to be the best but I guess since we’re only two weeks in, no one wants to believe it yet. I hate having to say this, trust me.